• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Reggie slams PSP "2 hour" battery!

P90

Grizzlyjin said:
I would love to see the PSP released with a 7 hour battery, so many fools that would make. I'm getting a PSP for sure, but I do enjoy the battery jokes. Bash the DS for only using the second screen for crappy maps and menus, and bashthe PSP for battery issues and overheating.

I'm just going to buy an Asian lovebride to go with my PSP, she'll just hold it with a battery pack while I play.

If memory serves me well, most people here having fun with the PSP battery life ARE interested in buying one, myself included. (It needs a min. 6 hour battery life and be about $150 US, and $35 or less games and I am in on the PSP wagontrain).

Lazy8s

The ghost of Dreamcast past
Political fever is in the air in the videogame industry.

This battery life attack isn't a Yamauchi-style scolding; this tactic is in the tradition of the aggressively outspoken SEGA of America executives of the past.

borghe

Loves the Greater Toronto Area
six hours is ok on the PSP, though still a far cry from great.

it's not like the Lynx or GGear days when it was six hours AND $5 to buy a new set of batteries, or you could use rechargeables and get like 2.5 hours out of them.....

and wasn't the TurboExpress like 2 hours on six AA's.. and like less than an hour on rechargeables (where they actually recommended NOT using rechargeable batteries with the unit).

skip

robojimbo said:
When I clicked into this I thought the title said "Regis slams PSP "2 hour" battery!"

REGIS_PIC.jpg

"yo, fuck the PSP!"

Top Bottom