• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

remember the $50 ps2 logitech driving force pro at bestbuy.com several months ago?

drohne

hyperbolically metafictive
er, mine just shipped. neat. if anyone else ordered, check your order status. how much does the wheel generally retail for, $130? or something ludicrous like that? i wonder if i'll keep it or ebay it.

Wario64

works for Gamestop (lol)
I thought it doesn't come with pedals or something? Give us an update when you get it

drohne

yeah, i vaguely remember something about two different SKU's, but iirc the item description mentioned pedals. i'll let you know.

I was skeptical from day 1 (Why would you need to pre-order something that they already stocked?), but I'm pretty sure the CAG group has concluded you're gonna get the Logitech Nascar wheel. Enjoy.

drohne

well, it clearly says "logitech driving force pro" on the invoice. if it's something else, i'll just return it.

drohne

well that sucks. i wonder if i could manage to exchange it for a driving force pro. probably not.

Defensor

Mistaken iRobbery!
drohne said:
well that sucks. i wonder if i could manage to exchange it for a driving force pro. probably not.
When you get it, return it to a store and use that towards credit for the Driving Force Pro wheel...

AlphaSnake

...and that, kids, was the first time I sucked a dick for crack
Defensor said:
When you get it, return it to a store and use that towards credit for the Driving Force Pro wheel...

No. Take it to the store and demand the actual wheel the invoice says. If it says Driving Force Pro, make sure that's what you go home with.

drohne

i do intend to take it to a store and insist that they give me a driving force pro. but given the massive price difference, i don't know how much good insistence will do me.

Top Bottom