• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Reports on Russian connections to Trump [Summaries in OP] #GoldenShowers

Status
Not open for further replies.

Boem

Golden Towers and Golden Showers: The Donald Trump Story

trump-international-hotel.jpg

Given his tower, his decorating style in that tower, and this story, he creeps closer and closer to this:

200_s.gif

I never imagined I'd have to say this, but maybe it's time for more Austin Powers movies.

On the other hand, if this is fake, someone read the CNN report, pumped this out, and fed it through Buzzfeed within ~2 hours.

Which is totally possible. But not super likely.

Not that Trump having Russian prostitutes urinate on Mrs. Obama's hotel bed is super likely.

Maybe.

What's even real anymore

These rumors have been around for months. The only difference now is that CNN is hearing that the FBI and CIA have reason to believe that there is potential blackmail from Russia towards Trump, though there's no indication yet that the Buzzfeed report is genuine.

Buzzfeed report says Trump campaign was HAPPY to let media blow up the Russia story because it took attention away from bribes & kickbacks from Trump's dealings in China & other "emerging markets"

Julia Ioffe ‏@juliaioffe 11m11 minutes ago

Okay, fellow journalists, raise your hand if you too were approached with this story. (I was.)

Julia Ioffe ‏@juliaioffe 9m9 minutes ago

@mathewi Because it was impossible to verify. (I tried.)

CLEEK

If David Cameron can survive the revelation that he fucked a dead pig, I'm sure Trump will not be concerned that it's public knowledge he likes watching ladies do wee-wees. That's pretty lame, comparatively.

mo60

Been reading the report and there is a section that says that trump's campaign team was happy that the media was mostly using Russia as a scapegoat instead of focusing on his business ties in other corrupt countries like China. I wonder what business ties he has in China since he doesn't seem to like them much.

The piss story being included in this actually kind of sucks because it's overshadowing everything else when it would mean jackshit even if it was true.

Can't stress this enough. A pissing fetish on his rival's bed is ... obscure enough but not really too relevant. The other allegations are what people should be looking at.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom