• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Reports on Russian connections to Trump [Summaries in OP] #GoldenShowers

Status
Not open for further replies.
Yes. This thread reads like a hardcore republican forum thread about Hillary. its a shame people cant put some wine in their water... this is the kind of behavior and mental gymnastics that got Trump to the place he is now.

Umm exactly?

If you can't beat them... sure it results in a completely fucked up country, but much better if it is fucked up in a direction that leaves people alone.

Mortemis

Banned
golden showers won't mean shit when it comes to his presidency, but bah god I can't wait for comedians to get their hands on this and piss Trump off.

smokeymicpot

Beat EviLore at pool.
Julia Ioffe ‏@juliaioffe 11m11 minutes ago

Okay, fellow journalists, raise your hand if you too were approached with this story. (I was.)

Julia Ioffe ‏@juliaioffe 9m9 minutes ago

@mathewi Because it was impossible to verify. (I tried.)

Makes sense. Especially that it came out after the CNN report. If they can some how confirm it then this will be huge. All this is right now is what if's.

TheMan

Julia Ioffe ‏@juliaioffe 11m11 minutes ago

Okay, fellow journalists, raise your hand if you too were approached with this story. (I was.)

Julia Ioffe ‏@juliaioffe 9m9 minutes ago

@mathewi Because it was impossible to verify. (I tried.)

yeah, that's the catch, isn't it?

I mean a scandal like this could be what we need to get Trump out of office (the stars would have to align, of course), but unless this gets verified, it'll be too easy to dismiss it as fake news BS.

What are the odds that the intelligence community confirms the authenticity of the report?

also, the golden shower thing is funny and makes him look stupid, but really, the part about him working with Russia to turn attention away from their wrongdoing is the real ammo here.

Negaduck

I mean, it doesn't matter if this is true or not, the public doesn't care about credibility as our last election proved time and time again.

Boke1879

Article said this happened a week ago. If something was to come from it...it would of by now.

With this sort of info now public. It needs to be verified and if proven right. Absolutely proves treason.

I know we all say 'nothing will come of this." but I have to believe legit treason will be punished.

If David Cameron can survive the revelation that he fucked a dead pig, I'm sure Trump will not be concerned that it's public knowledge he likes watching ladies do wee-wees. That's pretty lame, comparatively.

If all of this is verified, the pisstake is the least troubling aspect of it.

It's the blackmailing, favors, and communication that resulted from it that's the story.

Kathian

Banned
CNN just confirmed it was on an intelligence synopsis to the President and President Elect. That's their story. They dont confirm the report or its contents.

C12RNkGUUAALAe_.jpg

Now this is illuminating.

It looks like people were trying to get this story out there to start, which makes the report less believable.

Still, this means CIA/FBI has some work cut out for them.

JustenP88

I earned 100 Gamerscore™ for collecting 300 widgets and thereby created Trump's America
Please, someone, let Pence become president instead.

Like.

Come on.

If this shit is all real, and we're meant to take it seriously, how could we be OK with just replacing our traitor-in-chief with his running mate? I mean, if Pence had one iota of knowledge about any of this he should die in a cell along side Trump.

Buzzfeed report says Trump campaign was HAPPY to let media blow up the Russia story because it took attention away from bribes & kickbacks from Trump's dealings in China & other "emerging markets"

Probably because the idea of a Presidential candidate being a legit Russian plant was too unbelievable to be true. Crazy to think that it seemed far out there not too long ago, and now, it's perfectly believable.

On the one hand, this seems unverifiable and as such, it should be treated with a lot of circumspection.
On the other hand, this sounds entirely plausible to us here (because we share a common perception of Trump), and if this could be confirmed, it should give everyone pause.

I'll say this though: 27% of American voters managed to put into power a guy for whom this characterization doesn't sound impossible.

It's not just plausible to people here, of course a man who bragged about being able to get away with anything would end up in the Tyson zone.

If this turned out to be true, what could realistically be done to him?

Pretty sure this is grounds for treason?

Working with another government because they have dirt on you?

Article said this happened a week ago. If something was to come from it...it would of by now.

This is what worries me

Why is this shit happening a days before the "official" day

These are all still 'allegations' right? So they will just deny the allegations?

Comey should be fired, if he hasn't already tendered his resignation.

How the fuck do you sit on all this shit?

Was HE ALSO compromised by Russia?

Since day one since the election started, Comey has always struck me as looking out for myself. Can't say I'm surprised that he didn't reveal this shit until it was too late.

~Kinggi~

Banned
Buzzfeed might be in some shit here. That report is really confidential. Not to be discussed. NYT points out its a felony. They are heroes for doing it, that is if my understanding of this all is correct.

CNN just confirmed it was on an intelligence synopsis to the President and President Elect. That's their story. They dont confirm the report or its contents.
Yeah, the only fact to report on is exactly this, that this was presented to them.
That must have been so awkward.

Engell

Soon you will be able to go to a brothel and ask for the Trump treatment..

Russian girls will piss on you while recording it on video. Afterwards a russian guy will put his hand up your ass so deep that you will be able to feel it for the next 4 to 8 years.

I'm telling you guys this treatment won't be cheap.

This seems kind like they're trying too hard to the point of sounding stupid. Like when a prosecutor goes overboard trying to discredit someone and they're like "TELL US ABOUT THE SATANIC RITUALS!". I mean, I suppose I should believe anything at this point but come on.

And Trump's such a smooth, poker-faced liar we'll probably never be able to tell if these allegations have struck a nerve. Ah, well.

Chumley

Banned
Buzzfeed might be in some shit here. That report is really confidential. Not to be discussed. NYT points out its a felony. They are heroes for doing it, that is if my understanding of this all is correct.

Which is why I think they might have some more shit in their pocket to back it up.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom