• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Republican Debate 10 [CNN] Super Tuesday Bros. Melee

Status
Not open for further replies.

Jenov

Hah, nice thread, love smash bros :)

Donkey Kong
Bernie Sanders
wants to turn America into a banana republic

This made me giggle.

Dennis

Banned
Xm1SudT.jpg

"What am I even doing?"

RPGCrazied

If they don't all go after Trump, hard, they are done.

And Cruz, Carson, and Kasich need to go as well, or your not going to be able to pass his 35% polling.

diablos991

Can’t stump the diablos
Maybe if it was just Rubio, its a possibility. Right now though, all they are doing is eating votes and letting him maintain the lead. Morons I say.

Not a chance. All the presentations I have seen assume all those votes go to the anti-Trump when in reality some of the votes will go Trump.

There is literally nothing that can prevent Trump from getting the nomination now barring some crazy unforeseen event.

Oblivion

Fetishing muscular manly men in skintight hosery
Sublime op as usual.

But also as usual, I have one complaint: Brawl would be a far better appropriation to a Republican debate than Melee.

Because Brawl its regressive and terrible.

chaosblade

Unconfirmed Member
Sublime op as usual.

But also as usual, I have one complaint: Brawl would be a far better appropriation to a Republican debate than Melee.

Because Brawl its regressive and terrible.

This got me because it's so true.

Also just caught the details in the picture at the top of the OP. Love it, dat attention to detail.

numble

And Cruz, Carson, and Kasich need to go as well, or your not going to be able to pass his 35% polling.

Maybe if it was just Rubio, its a possibility. Right now though, all they are doing is eating votes and letting him maintain the lead. Morons I say.
I didn't know you support Republicans like Rubio. He has a higher chance of winning the general and has more conservative policies than compared to Trump.

RPGCrazied

I didn't know you support Republicans like Rubio. He has a higher chance of winning the general and has more conservative policies than compared to Trump.

I ain't. But I'm all for taking Trump out of the race. But I just can't stomach Trump as President, sorry.

boiled goose

good with gravy
why doesn't Anderson moderate these GOP debates? why do they always give it to Wolf instead lol

hahahah anderson cooper???

did you see the townhall he hosted? It was basically a followup free, softball only, faux-journalism, republican talking point propaganda hour.

He was a joke.

Cruz said to his face that gay people should not have equal rights and not a peep from cooper.

CNN as a whole has become a fucking joke.

Cruz and Rubio are quick on their feet. Expect Trump to get stumped this time

Haha sure.
Cruz sure was quick when Trump melted his face with the 9/11 line.
Rubio sure was quick on his feet when Christie called him out for being a talking point regurgitating machine and he responded with the same talking point.

Ekai

did you see the townhall he hosted? It was basically a followup free, softball only, faux-journalism, republican talking point propaganda hour.

He was a joke.

Cruz said to his face that gay people should not have equal rights and not a peep from cooper.

CNN has been Fox-News lite for years now.

RPGCrazied

He was a joke.

I think he is secretly a Republican, which is weird. He is gay. He should know 98% of Republicans are anti gay.

GavinGT

Banned

He was a joke.

If viewers didn't like the questions being asked at the CNN townhall they would've just switched to the MSNBC Trump townhall.

boiled goose

good with gravy
If viewers didn't like the questions being asked at the CNN townhall they would've just switched to the MSNBC Trump townhall.

huh? It's not about "what the viewers like"?

The role of the media and at least CNN (most trusted name in NEWS) is to inform the public. Not be mouthpieces for bullshit being spat by politicians. The news should hold politicians accountable or not be called news.

CNN has been Fox-News lite for years now.
Before I thought they were just playing neutral rather than objective, but this year has been ridiculous. The difference between the Dem and GOP townhalls was absurd.

I think he is secretly a Republican, which is weird. He is gay. He should know 98% of Republicans are anti gay.

Most of these big anchors are comfy millionaires. If not him, then his executives certainly are very conservative.

RPGCrazied

The role of the media and at least CNN (most trusted name in NEWS) is to inform the public. Not be mouthpieces for bullshit being spat by politicians. The news should hold politicians accountable or not be called news.

MSNBC has a thing for Trump. Specially Joe from Morning Joe.

Cruz will be first. I'm not sure how other living, breathing people can stand watching him speak, but there he is. Forget Trump- this is the fascinating part of this election.

Miles X

Don't bother with this guy, he doesn't hate Trump for his policies and such, he hates him because he's rude. His words.

boiled goose

good with gravy
MSNBC has a thing for Trump. Specially Joe from Morning Joe.

Yup. and people say MSNBC is the "liberal" network. What a fucking joke haha.

Never heard of Lawrence Lessig before. I guess I started following this all slightly too late. RIP Lessig.

Great OP BTW.

Single issue referendum president running to get money out of politics. Democratic party basically blacklisted him from debates despite him raising more money and polling better (i think) than some of the other goons.

GavinGT

Banned

It's a Republican debate. If you want the moderator to challenge them on every one of their bullshit views we'd be there all night.

And the crowd would boo and Cruz would say something about the liberal media and everyone would cheer.

RPGCrazied

Cruz will be first. I'm not sure how other living, breathing people can stand watching him speak, but there he is. Forget Trump- this is the fascinating part of this election.

Until he becomes President, then what? Oh, it was fun. That is all that matters. It was fun about until the time he started winning primaries and caucuses. Its not funny or a joke any longer.

Don't bother with this guy, he doesn't hate Trump for his policies and such, he hates him because he's rude. His words.

Uhhh, because I have empathy for human beings?

Until he becomes President, then what? Oh, it was fun. That is all that matters. It was fun about until the time he started winning primaries and caucuses. Its not funny or a joke any longer.

I'm not meaning to make light of Trump. There is a very real mental health and education problem in the US, on top of the right wing news entertainment problem.

It's more that Cruz is just that repellent.

boiled goose

good with gravy
It's a Republican debate. If you want the moderator to challenge them on every one of their bullshit views we'd be there all night.

And then the crowd would boo and Cruz would say something about the liberal media.

Yeah. The media is full of weak, spineless, lapdogs.
You can challenge with facts, even if from a GOP point of view.

Ironically, the fox news debate challenged the candidates. CNN is a joke even compared to Fox.

Rubio is more anti-choice, more anti-poor, more anti-gay, more pro-war than Trump. I personally believe human suffering would be greater under Rubio than Trump.

Ekai

Well, there's also the fact Cruz accepts the endorsement of a literal Nazi sympathizer. That along with a lot of other shit surrounding him astounds me he's even in the running. Or would astound me if such fascism isn't what resonated with the GOP base.

XenodudeX

He was a joke.

Haha sure.
Cruz sure was quick when Trump melted his face with the 9/11 line.
Rubio sure was quick on his feet when Christie called him out for being a talking point regurgitating machine and he responded with the same talking point.

Thats what debate prep if for breh

A Human Becoming

More than a Member
I've been waiting for the Smash theme and I was not disappointed. That gif at the end with Cruz winning is my only criticism.

Got my booze today. Will start drinking an hour before the debate!

Miles X

Nah it's that you never say anything bad about Rubio and Cruz and they're worse.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom