• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Republican Debate 10 [CNN] Super Tuesday Bros. Melee

Status
Not open for further replies.

RPGCrazied

Nah it's that you never say anything bad about Rubio and Cruz and they're worse.

Cruz is bad. That is why I put him with Trump. Cruz and Trump a no go for me.

If I stomached George W. Bush for President, why not Rubio? I think he at least has a better temperament than Trump does.

Miles X

If I stomached George W. Bush for President, why not Rubio? I think he at least has a better temperament than Trump does.

So I was right, you hate Trump because he's rude. Surely what they think and feel is more important? And Rubio is far more vile than Trump in that respect.

You never talk crap about Cruz either. It's just anti trump posts.

Which is hilarious because he's the most socially liberal of the republican bunch.

RPGCrazied

So I was right, you hate Trump because he's rude. Surely what they think and feel is more important? And Rubio is far more vile than Trump in that respect.

Which is hilarious because he's the most socially liberal of the republican bunch.

I get it, your pro Trump. I won't judge you man. Do whatever you got to do. And I do talk about Cruz, when there is a Cruz thread, or he is in the news. Lately though the latter is about Trump.

And just like its okay for you to support Trump, its okay for me, to not support him.

Miles X

I get it, your pro Trump. I won't judge you man. Do whatever you got to do. And I do talk about Cruz, when there is a Cruz thread, or he is in the news. Lately though the latter is about Trump.

And just like its okay for you to support Trump, its okay for me, to not support him.

I don't care that you don't support him, I'm just calling out the fact you only post anti trump posts (which is fine, entertaining even) but you ignore the rest of them who are worse, it just makes you look silly.

I'm British so can't vote, if I could I'd vote Hillary, but yes I find Trump hugely entertaining and can't say I dislike the guy :)

boiled goose

good with gravy

It's fine to have your preferences. You did admit you prefer rubio over Trump because of temperament and not policy, which was the accusation.

I don't care that you don't support him, I'm just calling out the fact you only post anti trump posts (which is fine, entertaining even) but you ignore the rest of them who are worse, it just makes you look silly.

I'm British so can't vote, if I could I'd vote Hillary, but yes I find Trump hugely entertaining and can't say I dislike the guy :)

This is quite the post.

Parents would be embarrassed for their kids to have someone who behaved like that as the President. Put everything else aside, Trump couldn't be President just due to that alone. Rubio doesn't have that problem.

Miles X

Parents would be embarrassed for their kids to have someone who behaved like that as the President. Put everything else aside, Trump couldn't be President just due to that alone. Rubio doesn't have that problem.

Silly reasoning, I'd be more worried about the damage somebody could do when in power rather than how they come across. But then he wouldn't be my leader regardless so maybe I don't care because I'm looking at it from the outside.

Couple with the fact Trumps crazy ideas will never happen anyway.

Makai

GENERAL ELECTION PREVIEW

tZHla.jpg

Silly reasoning, I'd be more worried about the damage somebody could do when in power rather than how they come across. But then he wouldn't be my leader regardless so maybe I don't care because I'm looking at it from the outside.

Couple with the fact Trumps crazy ideas will never happen anyway.

Of course, but politics are about more than just policies.

Nibiru

Banned
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom