• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Republican Debate 10 [CNN] Super Tuesday Bros. Melee

Status
Not open for further replies.

Anoregon

The flight plan I just filed with the agency list me, my men, Dr. Pavel here. But only one of you!
In the wasteland, I will tell the children of the days when we believed that one could stump the trump.

We were so wrong...

I hope Cruz/Rubio/Carson/Kasich hold on for another debate or two. I really think we need to have an OP themed after the 2012 Primary before this is all over, just to underscore the insanity of this all. Also, maybe an Undertale themed one, just so you can use this image in the OP (spoilers).

I hope Cruz/Rubio/Carson/Kasich hold on for another debate or two. I really think we need to have an OP themed after the 2012 Primary before this is all over, just to underscore the insanity of this all. Also, maybe an Undertale themed one, just so you can use this image in the OP (spoilers).

Super Tuesday will likely kill off Carson. I think Kasich is holding on to see if he wins Ohio, and then he'll drop out.

Rubio will probably be until the end of the month at best. Cruz's Iowa win will give him some momentum (especially if he also takes Texas) and he's in it for the long haul.

CcFuBLaUAAA0sGo.jpg

this the first time trump was in between rubio and cruz?

Crazy how small the stage is now

PBY

Banned
I love that tonight this is on CNN.

CNN treats this like a fucking sport - they have intros that are so goddamn over the top and ridiculous, its perfect for this.

I love that tonight this is on CNN.

CNN treats this like a fucking sport - they have intros that are so goddamn over the top and ridiculous, its perfect for this.

The one time I agree with CNN's usual circus - when they actually have the clowns.

Makai

Trump will smack Rubio tonight. Does he go with the classic Christie lines (which Rubio has prepared for) or does he go with something more oddball like the foam parties?

Snaku

Banned
So ready for this. Can't wait to see what ill advised strategy Rubio and Cruz have come up with to bring down Trump, and how spectacularly it backfires.

giphy.gif

mo60

So ready for this. Can't wait to see what ill advised strategy Rubio and Cruz have come up with to bring down Donald "Why doesn't he show his birth certificate" Trump, and how spectacularly it backfires.

giphy.gif

Rubio will probably try to dispel the notion that Trump is unstoppable when in reality either he will ignore him or trump will prevent the notion from being dispeled.

Rubenov

Cruz is bad. That is why I put him with Trump. Cruz and Trump a no go for me.

If I stomached George W. Bush for President, why not Rubio? I think he at least has a better temperament than Trump does.

You're gay, right? Rubio will actively work to ensure you're never able to marry your partner. Don't know why you would prefer that over the rude guy.

catmincer

You're gay, right? Rubio will actively work to ensure you're never able to marry your partner. Don't know why you would prefer that over the rude guy.

Yeah. I don't think Trump would do anything about that. I'm convinced his insanity is just for show.

ApharmdX

Banned
Man, I hope I'm home from work in time to watch this. Please, Marco Rubio, come in with guns blazing at Trump, and then get annihilated. Please. I'm pulling for you.

Ekai

Really none of the Republican options are appealing. They're all way too far to the right. Not a single one of them is decently moderate on social issues. That and I find their continued peddling of economic ideals that have a decades long track record of ruining our economy at the benefit of the 1% (who are still suffering from their ideals anyway) detestable too. Really it makes no sense to support them to me. Don't plan to give Republicans the smug satisfaction of a view but I'll read about the debate/listen to the soundbytes.

Pineapple

Lets see just how red Trump can get tonight. Last debate he almost snapped.

He's about to get tag teamed tonight. Rubio and Cruz will be coming at him from every angle tonight, as it's pretty much their last chance to bring him down. If they fail to bring him down tonight, Trump walks away with the nomination on Tuesday.

Trump seems to get legitimately irritated on certain issues, and not so much with others.

Soroc

He's about to get tag teamed tonight. Rubio and Cruz will be coming at him from every angle tonight, as it's pretty much their last chance to bring him down. If they fail to bring him down tonight, he walks away with the nomination on Tuesday.

Trump seems to get legitimately irritated on certain issues, and not so much with others.

But is Trump going to let them speak at all? He completely controlled the SC debate and interrupted like crazy. Moderators cannot control him. Can'the believe this isn't on ppv I might have paid for this event if it's anything like SC lol

Mimosa97

I'm not American. I'm not a native speaker. I never watch TV. I hate everything the Republicans stand for. And you know what ? I haven't missed one Republican debate since the campaign season started.

What does it say about me ? Am I ... Am I an addict ??

WHAT AM I GOING TO DO WITH MY LIFE WHEN IT'S ALL OVER AND DONE ???

I'm not American. I'm not a native speaker. I never watch TV. I hate everything the Republicans stand for. And I haven't missed on Republican debate since the campaign season started.

What does it say about me ? Am I ... Am I an addict ??

WHAT AM I GOING TO DO WITH MY LIFE WHEN IT'S ALL OVER AND DONE ???

Rewatch the 2012 debates, I hear those are almost as good :) think of it as a prequel.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom