• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Republican Debate 10 [CNN] Super Tuesday Bros. Melee

Status
Not open for further replies.

Plinko

Wildcard berths that can't beat teams without a winning record should have homefield advantage
Kasich would be, by far, the absolute best president out of these five.

Trump: I would negotiate between Israel and Palestine
Cruz/Rubio:NO FUCK THEM WARRRR
Kasich: Now let me tell you about North Korea and the Chinese
Carson:I will airdrop my books to the Palestinians. They will learn about the time I tamed a bear with my hands.

Ashodin

Kasich would be, by far, the absolute best president out of these five.

Still worse than the worst Democrat

I am ABSOLUTELY CONVINCED that they are trying to cut Trump talking without interchanges from Rubio/Cruz period.

The bells come in really quick when Trump is talking.

Nickle

Cool Facts: Game of War has been a hit since July 2013
I don't think anyone has argued with Carson a single time in any of these debates, I kind of feel bad for him.

I cannot believe what I'm hearing in this debate. They are all lunatics. Trump is the only sensible one, and that's just because he's a liar and not delusional.

I love no matter the response we go right back to Trump who I am certain has spoke for 2000 hours.

Despite going on Trump all night, he's doing just fine. Firing off his zingers, talking policy and making it look like he can handle himself in a debate.

It's pretty blatant too, so Trump can harp on it all weekend how they were out to get him and he crushed them all.

Matrix

LeBron loves his girlfriend. There is no other woman in the world he’d rather have. The problem is, Dwyane’s not a woman.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom