• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Republican Debate 10 [CNN] Super Tuesday Bros. Melee

Status
Not open for further replies.
Most people believe Rubio by far has the best chance at beating Hillary

Rubio has no shot. He can't even carry his home state of Florida and did you see earlier the question posed by Maria about him flip-flopping on immigration?

She asked the question because Latinos are pissed about his change of attitude towards immigration.

He's got nothing.

Kusagari

I love how Trump is destroying the GOP's rhetoric.

"Yeah Obamacare sucks but some of this stuff is actually pretty cool you know and I have a better plan."

"Yeah Israel sucks but my plan is actually better because we shouldn't take sides and shit."

"Yeah abortion is evil but Planned Parenthood kind of does good shit too you know."

He's showing the stooges up at their own game.

Owzers

Rubio does look like a little kid. Why not burn Rubio on the gang of eight? He ran away from the only deal he's ever tried to make.

RoKKeR

These little pot shots from Rubio have zero substance, but the crowd is eating them up. This whole thing is very obnoxious.

Plinko

Wildcard berths that can't beat teams without a winning record should have homefield advantage
Rubio cuts him off every single time.

Makai

MnklskW.gif

Dan

No longer boycotting the Wolfenstein franchise
I'm amazed we've finally found a problem that Trump's ego might not be able to solve.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom