• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Republican Debate 10 [CNN] Super Tuesday Bros. Melee

Status
Not open for further replies.

Raxus

Despite going on Trump all night, he's doing just fine. Firing off his zingers, talking policy and making it look like he can handle himself in a debate.

It's pretty blatant too, so Trump can harp on it all weekend how they were out to get him and he crushed them all.

Let's be serious. When it gets down to brass tax Trump is going to get slammed in the debates when the moderators give a shit.

latest

Ben Carson, this is your moment. *inhales*

Ambient80

Here comes that weird whistling/buzzing in my ears... it's like the ringing after a loud explosion, followed by staring into space...

Plinko

Wildcard berths that can't beat teams without a winning record should have homefield advantage
Can you imagine this guy in a one-on-one debate?

Paltheos

"We have a Judeo-Christian foundation. We shouldn't reject Israel."
*are a country whose governing principles explicitly emphasize a separation of church and state*

Ashodin

Looking at this debate, it wasn't just as nutso as the last one, but Trump STILL cannot be stumped. He was looking a bit weak when Rubio tried to out robot him, but he's recovered and guarding beautifully, I think he'll do a FADC next.

Let's be serious. When it gets down to brass tax Trump is going to get slammed in the debates when the moderators give a shit.

Oh absolutely. When he's not debating fellow idiots, Hillary for example, he's going to get absolutely destroyed.

Rubio got one solid jab on him, which shows he can be attacked, you just have to do it right.

Unfortunately for Rubio, he seems to have lost all his fire, and has petered out completely.

sangreal

Hate to be a cter but I think it is done on purpose to hurt the GoP. The FBN debates and the Fox debates were really good.

it's not to hurt the gop. CNN is always like this. and right now they are especially compelled by a need to draw the race out beyond super tuesday

Trump is absolutely right about Israel and Palestine. You can't have a peace deal if the negotiators are saying one is good and one is evil.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom