• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Republican Debate 10 [CNN] Super Tuesday Bros. Melee

Status
Not open for further replies.

jerry113

Banned
as a bleeding heart liberal democrat i want trump to completely stump the rest of the republican competition. he's clearly a closet liberal.

trump's response to all questions

MK2ShaoKahnStanding.gif

sangreal

Nonsense. Trump is getting absolutely DESTROYED in this debate. He's completely out of his depth on policy and repeating himself far worse than Rubio ever did. Anyone who still supports Trump after tonight should feel embarrassed.

Trump repeating himself is not the same as what Rubio did. Rubio got mocked because he repeated a rehearsed speech over and over -- even in response to being told all he does is repeat the same speech. All politicians will drive home a point from time to time

El Aleph

Banned
As if they shouldn't have beforehand?

Oh, I agree. I always knew Trump was a candidate for ignorant and low-info voters, but this is the first time he's been so thoroughly exposed as a complete joke during a debate. What a ridiculous clown Trump is, and his supporters are even worse.

watershed

Banned
Yeah the problem with predicting Trump's downfall based on the idea that he performs poorly in debates just does not stand up to the dynamics of this primary.

Nonsense. Trump is getting absolutely DESTROYED in this debate. He's completely out of his depth on policy and repeating himself far worse than Rubio ever did. Anyone who still supports Trump after tonight should feel embarrassed.
No one cares about that shit, Trump is the most entertaining and that's all the voters care about

danm999

Oh, I agree. I always knew Trump was a candidate for ignorant and low-info voters, but this is the first time he's been so thoroughly exposed as a complete joke during a debate. What a ridiculous clown Trump is, and his supporters are even worse.

It will play marvellous in the primary though.

General is a different story.

Dennis

Banned

Complete nonsense.

Please take a look at the next polls and be ashamed of your words and deeds.

Ogimachi

He had one bad exchange, and I'd argue it was bad for both. He's still dominating the debate, and it's all about him.

You can't get those countries to pay the US for protection when it's supposedly in the US' own interests to keep forces in these places

The US wouldn't dare pull out of the DMZ if it meant North Korea celebrating it as a huge victory

Oriel

Rubio is correct about one thing, South Korea and Japan WOULD develop their own nukes if the US left them to defend themselves as Trump is hinting at.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom