• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Republican Debate 10 [CNN] Super Tuesday Bros. Melee

Status
Not open for further replies.

El Aleph

Banned
They're throwing everything at Trump from all sides, and they still can't stump him.

Nonsense. Trump is getting absolutely DESTROYED in this debate. He's completely out of his depth on policy and repeating himself far worse than Rubio ever did. Anyone who still supports Trump after tonight should feel embarrassed.

Sianos

is carson trying to answer every question he's missed one after the other?

bless his heart - but don't give him any healthcare for it because that's not a right, apparently

Plinko

Wildcard berths that can't beat teams without a winning record should have homefield advantage
"Hey--new question...who haven't we spoken to in 5 seconds. I know--Trump!"

Einhander

carson.png

B-Dubs

No Scrubs
Nonsense. Trump is getting absolutely DESTROYED in this debate. He's completely out of his depth on policy and repeating himself far worse than Rubio ever did. Anyone who still supports Trump after tonight should feel embarrassed.

You think policy matters? In a Republican debate?

Codeblue

I don't understand what we could possibly be doing for Israel that we aren't. We reprimand illegal settlements while facilitating them. I guess we could be paying more lip service?

Z_Y

As if they shouldn't have beforehand?

People say this every debate.

He laid some big lines on Cruz and Rubio, and that's all that really matters to his base.

Sianos

they should

but do you think trump supporters do things like "introspection"?

Plinko

Wildcard berths that can't beat teams without a winning record should have homefield advantage
Trump got 13 questions, everyone else got 7 or less.

Please, try and tell me this wasn't an RNC setup.

Rubio has been protected--spoken 10 minutes less than Trump.

ibyea

Banned

Lol, it's like you think substance matters in this debate.

-COOLIO-

The Everyman

if you're talking about policy, they're all losing. but a republican debate is about hype, energy, and putting your opponents off kilter, which he is totally succeeding at.

I think Trump is getting beat up pretty badly. But what Cruz and Rubio will find out, is that there coming across more like Al Gore than "beer with me Donald." Their attacks (specifically their smiles after landing them) are going to hurt them with the base that thinks Trump is speaking to and for them.

Exactly.

diablos991

Can’t stump the diablos
Can anybody here imagine hearing a state of the Union address by Carson? He would soothe us all to sleep like a jiggly puff.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom