• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Republican Debate 12 [CNN] Ru-Bi-Oh! It's time to d-d-d-d-dddddd-drop out

Status
Not open for further replies.

params7

Banned
I'm kind of sad that this is one of the last of these. Going to have to find another excuse to get three sheets to the wind on a weekday I guess...

No more debates? I guess the next one will just be a general 1v1 between those nominated?

rjinaz

No more debates? I guess the next one will just be a general 1v1 between those nominated?

There is another Republican debate on the 21st or so this month. Then there may be one in April, not finalized yet. But yeah, we're nearing the end.

Go home and be a familia man.
SXncr0n.jpg

What the fuck

Darkangel

Trump needs to focus on Cruz. If Rubio somehow sticks around then he can be used to siphon votes from other candidates.

Trump needs to focus on Cruz. If Rubio somehow sticks around then he can be used to siphon votes from other candidates.

I think he might lay into Rubio pretty good still. Rubio is on life support and I think Trump isnt' going to let him bleed out. he's going to finish him. He can't risk Rubio stealing Florida.

A Human Becoming

More than a Member
republicandebate11moslnsn5.png

A Human Becoming's Guide to Enjoying Republican Debates

What you'll need:

1. A TV and cable subscription or a computer with internet
2. Booze; a six pack will do

Directions:

1. Start drinking one hour before the debate starts (7:30PM ET)
2. Finish drinking by the time the debate starts
3. Enjoy the madness

B-Dubs

No Scrubs
Why is Rubio attending the debate? Is he mentally challenged? A Florida win would still not put him in the map.

It's simple, they have to kill the Donald.

What you'll need:

Directions:

2. Finish drinking by the time the debate starts
3. Enjoy the madness

You should drink during as well, to keep your buzz going.

Raxus

Quit drinking when the debate starts? That's when you get all your good drinkin' in. It is the only way your mind can comprehend this drivel. First person to get blackout drunk wins!

Protein

Banned
The few Hispanic family members I have already got off the Rubio boat. Good riddance. Trump saved us from the neocons.

rjinaz

republicandebate11moslnsn5.png

What you'll need:

Directions:

2. Finish drinking by the time the debate ENDS
3. Enjoy the madness

Completely agree except one thing that I fixed. If I'm still conscious when the debate ends I did it wrong.

rjinaz

People complaining about another debate, not realizing these are about to be gone forever. Cherish them my friends. Might not see another quite like it in your lifetime.

This will be the debate where the establishment candidate makes his move. It happens every election cycle that the establishment candidate wins in the end so why would this one be different? /s

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom