• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Republican Debate 6 [Fox Business] Super PAC Fighter 2 Turbo

Status
Not open for further replies.

adj_noun

Any bets on what the plan for strengthening the middle class will be?

YOU GET DQ'D IF YOU SAY CUTTING TAXES AND LESS REGULATION D:<

Nista

That lady in green. She like...speaks to my soul or something. What an odd feeling.

I am impressed with the skill of these tv professionals in keeping a straight face during all this questioning. I know if I was up there, it would be resting bitch face and incredulous laughter all around.

Paskil

We don't want to penalize you so we're going to supercharge the economy by penalizing you with a regressive consumption tax.

Aren't the Republicans the cause of runaway government spending?

Now answer the fucking question, Fiorina. Consumers create jobs, not businesses. Consumers.

One thing that baffles me about Rand is him and his supporters, and alex jones, could all have went to the kids table, did what christie did, use it to their advantage and gain a solid base of voters, who would propel him out the kids table to be back in the Main debate and have momentum.

But instead Rand wants to whine and pretend they are out to get him when he wasnt the only one who was dropped and has been polling consistently around the same numbers for MONTHS. Its just so stupid.

I mean it was already questionable how he got in the last debate.

danm999

Moderator: Automation is a threat to America's manufacturing jobs. How would you combat that.

Huckabee: Your taxes are too high because of the government. I will train America like I do a dog.

?????????????

Rebel Leader

THE POWER OF BUTTERSCOTCH BOTTOMS
I would love no taxes from my paycheck but unlike the republicans. I know it's a bad idea.

And since there's no payroll tax, they won't get social security when they retire!

It goes to alot more than that like the GOP #1 favorite

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom