• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Republican Debate 6 [Fox Business] Super PAC Fighter 2 Turbo

Status
Not open for further replies.

adj_noun

Moderator: Automation is a threat to America's manufacturing jobs. How would you combat that.

Huckabee: Your taxes are too high because of the government. I will train America like I do a dog.

?????????????

I can't believe they let him get away with that.

These assholes just love to remind us how fucking stupid they all are, don't they? Like it's a badge of pride for them. Jesus, help us all.

: takes a shot :

fantomena

NO CHIDLREN LEFT BEHIND!!!!!

Being%2BLiberal%2BCarlin.jpg

Pretty sure anybody on stage but Huckabee would treat their dogs better than illegals or the gays. At least they are welcome.

Illegals should be treated as criminals, not sure why your against that, I mean theres multiple forms of consequence, not all lead to deportation.

Tubie

These assholes just love to remind us how fucking stupid they all are, don't they? Like it's a badge of pride for them. Jesus, help us all.

: takes a shot :

This is exactly what I was thinking.

Including the take a shot part :|

Yeah, getting rid of those damn gays with kids will fix this economy!

Did someone slip something into my drink? This cannot be real life. Why are people clapping to this garbage?

rjinaz

Illegals should be treated as criminals, not sure why your against that, I mean theres multiple forms of consequence, not all lead to deportation.

I said treated better than illegals. And illegals are people above all else, real people with families in the US.

Yeah, getting rid of those damn gays with kids will fix this economy!

Did someone slip something into my drink? This cannot be real life. Why are people clapping to this garbage?

They are clapping at hims suggesting ways to fix the family, which is breaking and breaking more and more. Not necessarily the part you think. I mean sure some of them are, but what usually happens is they talk about a situation, and then they clap because they are actually mentioning solutions. Not really paying attention to much else.

I'm afraid that if I crack open a beer I'll get alcohol poisoning before the real debate even starts.

GAF what do?

Play my patented drinking game.

You drink until something one of these idiots says makes sense.

Of course, you're probably dead by that point. But.....still. It's a good way to go.

adj_noun

He just had fucking nothing for that automation question, he couldn't even drum up a talking about or a vaguely improvised line.

I'm not so much mad at him for dodging as I am mad at the moderators for letting him do it.

He didn't even attempt to address it.

LowParry

Meh, these early debates is just wrong and bleh. Probably will wait till the main stage but...Trish.........................................................just a few more minutes.

I said treated better than illegals. And illegals are people above all else, real people with families in the US.

Are we treating illegals badly. We arent. Not sure what your talking about.

In fact, we are rewarding them isntead of giving them minimum consequences for being illegal, which they should get in some form.

Dont care if they have a family. its realistic, and they are sitting there wasting high millions of dollars for being illegal. again dont confuse minimum consequence with deportation.

Arkos

Nose how to spell and rede to
Fun fact: Citadel guys creep on CofC girls. I'm sorry knobs. They are definitely fucking us on the side. And they like it. They really like it.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom