• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Republican Debate 6 [Fox Business] Super PAC Fighter 2 Turbo

Status
Not open for further replies.
Rand pauls suicide starts now.

All he had to do was show up to build ground with solid support and could have ended up like Christie but noooooooooooooooo.

Rand paul will likely give free points now if hes mentioned.

Makai

Rand pauls suicide starts now.

All he had to do was show up to build ground with solid support and could have ended up like Christie but noooooooooooooooo.

Rand paul will likely give free points now if hes mentioned.
Rand's in 3rd to last place, anyway.

Yes, everyone is a person* worthy of equal rights.

* Does not apply to gays, women, Brown people, non-Christians, Muslims, atheists, liberals and any other group that is not white and Judeo-Christian.

rjinaz

Are we treating illegals badly. We arent. Not sure what your talking about.

In fact, we are rewarding them isntead of giving them minimum consequences for being illegal, which they should get in some form.

Dont care if they have a family. its realistic, and they are sitting there wasting high millions of dollars for being illegal. again dont confuse minimum consequence with deportation.

If they had their way... did you even read what I said or who I was responding to?

And wasting millions doesn't really stop without flatout deportation which would cost millions anyway.

Also you sound like a great person. "don't care if they have a family". Must have been nice to born priviledged and not on the side of the border where you family is starving. I'm sure you wouldn't try and cross the border though, if given the choice between following the law and watching your family starve, you'd follow the law.

Is she basically saying that we want to see a fight between her and Hillary? Like...a cat fight? With Slick Willy hosing 'em down or something? Her eye candy husband walking around without his shirt on?

Cause...I could get into that.

LowParry

Is she basically saying that we want to see a fight between her and Hillary? Like...a cat fight? With Slick Willy hosing 'em down or something? Her eye candy husband walking around without his shirt on?

We need to bring back Thunderdome.

Makai

He was actually 5th to last place if not mistaken.

Below him were Huckabee, Jim, Santorum, and Carly.
QgvTdGA.png

Whoops, I forgot to count the guy at 0.0%

If they had their way... did you even read what I said or who I was responding to?

And wasting millions doesn't really stop without flatout deportation which would cost millions anyway.

Also you sound like a great person. "don't care if they have a family". Must have been nice to born priviledged and not on the side of the border where you family is starving. I'm sure you wouldn't try and cross the border though, if given the choice between following the law and watching your family starve, you'd follow the law.

I see you were to busy going mad to not actually read what I said when i said NO Deportation. The respond saying im privileged. WOW.

Read.

Has anybody done their patriotic duty by slaughtering a baby today?

I over did it. I killed four gay ones for Jesus. But, I'm busy tomorrow, so I might not have time. I have to go smoke crack, call my dealer on my Obamaphone and use my FoodStamps to by some lobster for the illegal immigrants who live in my basement.

Holmes

HOSE DOWN YOUR CROTCH, ADAM.

I over did it. I killed four gay ones for Jesus. But, I'm busy tomorrow, so I might not have time. I have to go smoke crack, call my dealer on my Obamaphone and use my FoodStamps to by some lobster for the illegal immigrants who live in my basement.

Don't forget to tell Smoothie to impregnate some young white women on the way,

rjinaz

I see you were to busy going mad to not actually read what I said when i said NO Deportation. The respond saying im privileged. WOW.

Read.

I read what you said. What exactly are these consequences then and if they are not deportation? Why do you care so much about them being illegal? You want them to be registered and paying taxes and on their way to citizenship then we are on the same board. But that's not really what you do with criminals as you yourself called them. You arrest or deport criminals.

Sobriquet

Half drink handicap. Obamacare will pay your hospital bill or something.

Play my patented drinking game.

You drink until something one of these idiots says makes sense.

Of course, you're probably dead by that point. But.....still. It's a good way to go.

Considering the main debate isn't until 9pm, you have 2 hours to get trashed.

Thankfully it's over. I can wait a couple of hours. :D

Just watching that for 15 minutes I felt like a Lifetime movie of the week dad. OH GOD I NEED A DRINK

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom