• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Republican Debate 6 [Fox Business] Super PAC Fighter 2 Turbo

Status
Not open for further replies.

Sianos

watching debate with the family so no drunk hijinks tonight

but i can live up to my name and give quotes!!

"trump is going to beat obama stop the muslims and get me my country back - because, you know, obama is one of them, and he planned the 'sailors' because it was his state of the union address"

[INTERNALLY SCREAMING]

Ya'll wanna go to Noah's Ark with me? I think we should totally go. I'll bring the drinks.

Also, let's just all remember to thank the comedy gods that it is now 2016. Donald Trump is still the frontrunner for the GOP nomination. This is a real thing that is really happening. I bet Big Alcohol is freaking happy as all hell.

rjinaz

Why are all Fox female pundits hot-(ish) fake blond mature women with fake ultra-bright teeth ?

As a non-american it keeps freaking me out. I thought conservatives were all about the lord and family values ? What about the super high expectations for female pundits to look like clones of the perfect blond middle-aged housewife in louboutins ?

It is creepy IMO. Very Aryan superior race-y.

daveweigel ‏@daveweigel
The slightly digitized candidate headshots make it look like a SFII character selection screen

CYuZR5YWMAASV0b.jpg

https://twitter.com/daveweigel/status/687811983744327680

RPGCrazied

The Fox News commentators reckon this is going to be ugly tonight. The Establishment candidates will savage each other to gain ascendancy, the non-Establishment candidates will savage the Establishments and vice versa, should be a real show.

Anything that shows Trump getting heat, I'm all for. Its time for him to start losing.

Why are all Fox female pundits hot-(ish) fake blond mature women with fake ultra-bright teeth ?

As a non-american it keeps freaking me out. I thought conservatives were all about the lord and family values ? What about the super high expectations for female pundits to look like clones of the perfect blond middle-aged housewife in louboutins ?

Their demographic is old, angry white men. They know where their bread is buttered.

Because nothing says "wholesome american" like blonde white women.

Because all Fox cares about are more views. Which is also why the channel has been focused entirely on ISIS for the past year.

danm999

Reince Priebus doing his pre-debate damage control again.

"We're young and diverse; please I swear it's true before this shitshow. Also we need to figure out our GOTV effort we cannot have 2012 happen again."

HylianTom

Banned

Ever watch ABC Nightly News? They're the inverse - their male reporters are breathtaking.

Sianos

reince: "we are the party that is young and diverse; the other side is... boring"

reince: "...nikki haley..."

anonymous family member: "she's a rhino who 'supports immigration'!!"

lol

LowParry

Arrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr my thrrrrrrrroooooat!

Edit: Oh yeah, isn't Carson bringing the spring in his step this debate? Let's see if he doesn't put me to sleep this time.

I'm attracted to Dana Perino at a molecular level.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom