• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Republican Debate 6 [Fox Business] Super PAC Fighter 2 Turbo

Status
Not open for further replies.
You're my hero on debate nights.

courtney-straw-1.gif

Thank you. :p

The Technomancer

card-carrying scientician
Oh screw off dude, everyone knows that if an Iranian ship slipped into US waters you and your friends would cry to hell and back if we didn't do anything about it

rjinaz

Well yes, at the same time, one of the most praised immigrations plans in relation to the gop was Carsons.

His plan was basically that they come here with no rights and they can only work in the agricultural sector and they will never gain citizen ship, cant vote and some othere things.
NOW TECHNICALLy one could argue thats the worst plan. At the same time its also the closest to what I just said so at the very least hes on the right track, just he would treat them coming here more like going to the state penn.

As for everyone else, I think Rubio, Graham, and kasich are the3 only ones not for deportation. Rubio did flip on it when pressured though.

Graham is out, so its really just Kasich, granted he wants more security, but that actually make sense to secure the border. but Kasich did not say to build a large wall and that mexico would pay for it.

Carson's approach is basically sanctioned slavery. He should know better and we should stay as far away from it as possible.

rjinaz

FYI:

Vodka in no-cal vitamin water is pure shit. Don't do it. I could only handle like 3 of them.

ughhh shudders.

Vodka mixes with many/most drinks just fine but yeah some things are just a no. Diet fruit colas are good if you are looking for a diet mixer. Orange Grape Strawberry

ughhh shudders.

Vodka mixes with many/most drinks just fine but yeah some things are just a no. Diet fruit colas are good if you are looking for a diet mixer. Orange Grape Strawberry

I might have to try that.

Oh, fuck off, so Barack said the wrong city. Do you know how hard it is for a foreign born person to remember the names of American cities?

Carson's approach is basically sanctioned slavery. He should know better and we should stay as far away from it as possible.

But the issue is Carsons is also closest to the most realistic plan, he just has to remove the one part that makes this the equal of being a convicted felon who also killed 22 guys during a war.

He would then have basically exactly what he discussed. Having a plan thats realistic and makese sense would actually give him some good support as well, because the Immigration issue even has some Moderates and Reps sitting on the fence wondering if they should jump over. Well Along with Trump in general.

I DO believe, based on reports from government agencies, we have reason to deport a few million immigrants who have criminal records and have caused issues. but outside that Id prefer a more less State penn version of Carsons plan.

Does anyone else find it adorable that the GOP candidates feel the need to pat the media on the head for being "nice"?

I'd love to see these idiots deal with the types of questions Bernie, Hillary, and Gov. Sexy McBritches have to deal with.

Kinky Boots alert. The sex, and freedom, are in the heels.

rjinaz

But the issue is Carsons is also closest to the most realistic plan, he just has to remove the one part that makes this the equal of being a convicted felon who also killed 22 guys during a war.

He would then have basically exactly what he discussed. Having a plan thats realistic and makese sense would actually give him some good support as well, because the Immigration issue even has some Moderates and Reps sitting on the fence wondering if they should jump over. Well Along with Trump in general.

I DO believe, based on reports from government agencies, we have reason to deport a few million immigrants who have criminal records and have caused issues. but outside that Id prefer a more less State penn version of Carsons plan.

I think those that have committed crimes should definitely be deported depending on the severity of the crime. But I also think the way illegals have to live in this country, basically fending for themselves, creates an atmosphere of crime. If you can't find a job for a week and you have no food, breaking into a car to steal something may seem like an desperate option. Mind you I don't condone crime.

If I had a solution that would work I would give it. But what I do know that to me, these are just people, people maybe not born into the same kind of luck I had so I see them as people before anything else. I 100 percent support helping them become citizens. I grew up in a town that was half White half Latino. The town had a lot of illegal immigration a generation ago to work fieIds in Illinois. The jobs went away but the people all stayed. I had Latinos friends my whole life. Some were illegal. They were awesome people, they loved this country and just wanted a better life.

Oh, Mrs. Graham is there. I'd be telling all them bitches who want my picture you shoulda said you'd vote for me. Then I'd get out my big ol Karl Lagerfeld fuck you folding fan and bitch slap everyone in my way.

rjinaz

They seriously need to not have a 2 hour break again between debates. I'm almost ready to turn it to something else.

Maybe they'll stop with the kiddie table and it won't be an issue again anyway.

I love how these people think that there has to be logic to a Donald Trump attack. He's like the Hulk. He just destroys anything in his path regardless of who or what gets in his way.

Into

Trump probably wont go on the offensive on Cruz, he will let the others do it for him, they are desperate to take a slice of his voters.

Another hour yet? That's a pretty late start on the east coast. Welp, might as well start drinking anyway. Already dug up FBN from the "high numbers" in my cable box (this took awhile), whereas the major cable new networks in HD safely rest in their decade-old 2-digit positions. Bastards.

rjinaz

I think it was strategic. They want all the drunk loudmouths on message boards to pass out before the second debate begins.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom