• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Republican Debate 6 [Fox Business] Super PAC Fighter 2 Turbo

Status
Not open for further replies.

Into

Why not? He has before.

Its a chance to show a more sympathetic side, if he chooses to, get that slice of his supporters if they are getting nervous about Cruz eligibility. He can say something along the lines that he is welcoming to migrants legally coming to the country and making something of themselves, like Cruz. And that he is proud of him. "He is a real american in my eyes!"

And then give a nice big thumbs up, while Cruz is weeping uncontrollably, and Jeb finally blows his brains out

More and more people have said they're going to vote for Fiornia...but she keeps going down in the polls.

So....yes. Okay. Good luck with that.

Sobriquet

In which debate?
You know... I think you're right. lt might just be in the media and Twitter and whatnot. Although I've watched all of the debates, I can't think of any time Trump has attacked Cruz. I thought I saw something earlier about Trump saying he was going after him tonight, but I unfortunately can't find a source.

Its a chance to show a more sympathetic side, if he chooses to, get that slice of his supporters if they are getting nervous about Cruz eligibility. He can say something along the lines that he is welcoming to migrants legally coming to the country and making something of themselves, like Cruz. And that he is proud of him. "He is a real american in my eyes!"

And then give a nice big thumbs up, while Cruz is weeping uncontrollably, and Jeb finally blows his brains out

I can see it. :D

Fiornia is one of the most annoying of them for me. She curves the facts on the planed parenthood stuff and when she invoked the death of her stepdaughter in a conversation about keeping weed illegal, it really put a bad taste in my mouth for her. I get policy differences and visions for the country, but her stepdaughter died of drinking and prescription drugs. Both of which are legal, of course, and easy to obtain. You can't OD on weed and it isn't chemically addictive like opiets.

Why not? He has before.

I think Trump is savvy enough to know that Ted Cruz is the one candidate whose base has a good chance of jumping ship to his camp should Cruz' campaign fall apart. If he wants to keep it that way, he has to be tactful about the way he talks about Cruz. With candidates like Jeb it's less important because there are very few Jeb supporters who would ever back Trump, not to mention Jeb was never polling as highly as Cruz is now.

Guys, I figured out the key to Trump's debate success. He plays Rocket League with Bulgarian actresses before the debate!
CUnovsM.png

danm999

Fox News conspiracy hour;

1) The Iranians sabotaged the boat maybe.

2) They tortured the American officer hence his apology.

3) Maybe the navy will discipline him.

"Marco Rubio is a recognized expert on National Security."

Hahahahahahaahahaha. OMG. Hahahahaahaha. What his momma think don't mean shit.

danm999

The Fox News commentators reckon this is going to be ugly tonight. The Establishment candidates will savage each other to gain ascendancy, the non-Establishment candidates will savage the Establishments and vice versa, should be a real show.

Damn, I completely forgot that NPD was today. Predictability through the holiday took a lot of the fun out of it. Hardware and software sale charts, both totals and platform breakdown, were almost 100% the expected.

CNN has their focus group in a movie theater ... again. Though they do somehow find fairly intelligent people.

HYPE! C'mon Trump, let's see that shade thrown at Cruz.

Mimosa97

Why are all Fox female pundits hot-(ish) fake blond mature women with fake ultra-bright teeth ?

As a non-american it keeps freaking me out. I thought conservatives were all about the lord and family values ? What about the super high expectations for female pundits to look like clones of the perfect blond middle-aged housewife in louboutins ?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom