• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Republican Debate 6 [Fox Business] Super PAC Fighter 2 Turbo

Status
Not open for further replies.

AmyS

Bush forgot to mention we have a new Long Range Strike Bomber on fast-track development.

Edit:

Bush: "We can restore The Order"

B-Dubs

No Scrubs
Trump actually looked a little choked up and pissed there that Ted Cruz said that about New York. I actually believed him there.

Honestly, I think that was the most honesty we've seen from Trump all season. He did really really good with that one, pure honesty is the best weapon against a slimebag like Cruz.

Syncytia

We're getting our military because the B52s are old (and have been continuously upgraded...)??

Oh, what about that contract given to Northrop for its replacement? Doesn't exist?

Honestly, I think that was the most honesty we've seen from Trump all season. He did really really good with that one, pure honesty is the best weapon against a slimebag like Cruz.

I agree, and god damn if he didn't look Presidential there.

He's going to be out for blood in the coming weeks. Cruz legitimately pissed him off.

solomon

That was the trap card of all trap cards
Had to dig to the DJ Khaled thread just for this pic.
VnKRyAd.jpg

You know... that was such an absolutely brutal takedown on Cruz that I'm not even laughing. My jaw is just down. I have few words. There are few softballs you could give Trump any easier than that + it's an emotional response to a personal attack? Holy christ. That might have been the only 9/11-based non-pandering reply to any question I've ever heard.

Measley

I don't know how you guys can tolerate that tripe for more than 5 minutes. I can't listen to that GOP bullshit without going into a rage.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom