• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Republican Debate 6 [Fox Business] Super PAC Fighter 2 Turbo

Status
Not open for further replies.

Fatalah

20090815-bagel-ak.jpg

Forget you CRUZ! FORGET YOU MAN!

mr2xxx

Banned
Funny how we are ready to go to war over a boat full of sailors returned peacefully yet the people helping create these terrorists get a stern talking to.

Ted Cruz must have seen the 9/11 response coming. Why didn't he preempt it with something?

Assuming he did see it coming, and was thinking strategically, when it comes to a 9/11 card, sometimes it's best just to let it happen. It's risky to push back against it and could very easily back fire.

Ya'll need to realize Kasich is, by and large, as batshit insane as the rest of them. He just hides it better. He has a little bit of decency thrown in, but he's just as dangerous as the rest of them. What he tried to do to unions in Ohio speaks volumes.

danm999

That was a generic as hell New York tough line. And I say that as a proud New Yorker but that drum is worn.

It wasn't so much what he said for me, because it was generic as fuck, it was the delivery, and the look on his face, and that Cruz even had to begin clapping as soon as Trump began because he knew he already lost.

adj_noun

Because there's no defense. He must have known he fucked up the second he said that originally and that there was nothing he could do to stop this.

Yeah. I think he was so busy patting himself on the back for his laugh lines that he didn't even see how he'd left himself wide open. Once Trump started he knew there was no option but to smile, applaud along and take it.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom