• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Republican Debate 6 [Fox Business] Super PAC Fighter 2 Turbo

Status
Not open for further replies.

B-Dubs

No Scrubs
What is Carson even saying?

I think it was pretty easily mitigated just by mentioning it as part of the "hey they're wonderful but" preface. It might make his whole angle of attack a little awkward but it beats getting Ultra Combo'd right in the face.

Man, trump went beyond an Ultra Combo with that one.

foxtrot3d

Banned
I just missed that trump beat down? What did he say/ video?

Summary:

Cruz attacked Trump for being from New York/Manhattan, saying not a lot of Conservatives come from there. Basically, implying Trump is no true Republican because he's from New York.

Trump countered with real talk saying that was disrespectful and citing 9/11.

Sianos

No, that would have been too far and would have opened an avenue for Cruz to hit back. Trump did that perfectly.
but if he landed the combo, made the big reads, and if cruz didn't mash out the reversal

ted's soul would have been stolen

don't let perfect be the enemy of good television hehehe

FiggyCal

Banned
I think Carson is the winner so far. It's a tight race though. This is an amazing debate. Everyone is performing.

Well... everyone except Jeb.

Carson needs cocaine..
LOL
22746502964_5abf2757f0_o.png

23374838025_0841ac2aac_o.png

T

thepotatoman

Unconfirmed Member
A lot of these candidates say they'll bark and yell at countries to do something, but what happens when they say "no"? What then?

Going by what Cruz said about Obama bringing those 12 navy sailors coming home safely, it sounds like he'd rather those people be stuck in Iran forever instead of ever suffering the indignity of admitting fault or participating in the humiliating act of diplomacy.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom