• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Republican Debate 6 [Fox Business] Super PAC Fighter 2 Turbo

Status
Not open for further replies.

Veldin

Christie PLEASE

xhZv7vX.png
xhZv7vX.png

foxtrot3d

Banned
Just to briefly backtrack, you can't really attack "New York values" in the modern age. First is the obvious of 9/11 but everyone knows that it's really code for saying someone is "Jewish" so it's also anti-Semitic.

Syncytia

I wish these debates had like 20 experts at a desk who just pushed a buzzer when people lied. And their would be a truth meter at each candidates podium.

D

Deleted member 13876

Unconfirmed Member
Feels like Christie is giving the exact same answer to every question in all these debates.

thetrin

Hail, peons, for I have come as ambassador from the great and bountiful Blueberry Butt Explosion
Some of my best friends are muslims!

Sianos

it would have been like cancelling your super combo on an opponent about to be ko'ed into an ultra combo

because you CAN

foxtrot3d

Banned
I have MANY great Muslim friends who are calling me and saying, "thank you, please ban everyone from my faith from coming into this country."

Damaniel

Banned
Just to briefly backtrack, you can't really attack "New York values" in the modern age. First is the obvious of 9/11 but everyone knows that it's really code for saying someone is "Jewish" so it's also anti-Semitic.

As if anyone on that stage or in that crowd cares the slightest bit about anti-Semitism.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom