• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Republican Debate 6 [Fox Business] Super PAC Fighter 2 Turbo

Status
Not open for further replies.
Donald Trump really is just a machine. It's absolutely incredible to watch.

I missed the 9/11 beatdown, can someone explain what happened?

Cruz attacked Trump by going after his "New York city" mindset, saying that they're more liberal there. Trump was like "Don't talk shit about New York City. 9/11, bitch! We handled that the best. Sit down."

Johndoey

Banned
Has national security weakened dramatically? Does banning entire groups really guarantee security? Police are the most mis-treated people? Wha?

Jeb continues to miss the entire appeal of the "ban muslims" comment. It has nothing to do with fear of terrorism and everything to do with maintaining the waning hegemony of white influence on the political and economic powers in the US. It's about keeping the US less brown, period. Jeb is an idiot. He doesn't understand the base's concern. They give 0 fucks about terrorism and every fuck about seeing more brown and black congress members. It's not rocket science.

Sianos

AMERICA WILL NOT BE SECURE AS LONG AS BROWN PEOPLE ARE ALLOWED TO ENTER THE COUNTRY

wow and he's fadcing into blue lives matter

BUT YEAH FUCKING CHRIST THIS SHIT'S SO CLEAR THESE DAYS AAAAAAAAAAA

I got a light skin friend that wants to ban Muslims
got a dark skin friend that wants to ban Muslims
I wanna lead the world, and I want to start some action
Jeb said I need to stop
but I'm bout to prove that man wrong

Tubie

It's like Jeb! thinks the Rebulican base is full of Democrats.

This man has no place in the Republican party anymore.

He's too logical for them.

It's batshit, but what Trump just said has weight with GOP voters. He played that damn well. Made Jeb! look like a dumbass.

Remember, we cannot look at this rationally.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom