• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Republican Debate 6 [Fox Business] Super PAC Fighter 2 Turbo

Status
Not open for further replies.

User1608

Banned
It's batshit, but what Trump just said has weight with GOP voters. He played that damn well. Made Jeb! look like a dumbass.

Remember, we cannot look at this rationally.
It's what makes these idiots so scary. You're looking at stupid evil and hatred.

Chris Christie, stop trying to stare in to my eyes! There's nothing back there! Look at something else, goddammit! You're making me uncomfortable!

Wario64

works for Gamestop (lol)
Can I get Jeb's reaction gif when Trump said 11 points? Or is it too much to ask at the moment.

nFA8mnQ.gif

This question wasn't pre approved by Rubio, therefore, he will not answer it and will simply go off on something he prepared earlier.

Why will no one talk about the gays ISIS throws off of buildings? Oh that's right, we don't matter.

T

thepotatoman

Unconfirmed Member
The "ban Muslims" thing is Trump's biggest weakness, IMO.

In the republican primary? I'm not so sure.

Even the republicans that disagree probably don't care enough to base their vote on it.

Marco Rubio: "My policy is simple. You don't get in if we don't know who you are. IDs at the door. Ladies get in for free. Happy hour ends at 7. Trivia night on Tuesdays. Karaoke on Friday."

I was exhausted before the debate.. but damn if this didn't revive me.

6LHIhMY.gif

Hahahaha, holy fuck, this is too much. Thank you. So much.

Sianos

SHIBBOLETHS DON'T WORK, THEY REALLY DON'T

AND DO YOU REALLY THINK THEY'LL ACCEPT WORD OF MOUTH OR DOCUMENTATION FROM "MUSLIM COUNTRIES" AS PROOF YOU AREN'T MUSLIM

NO OF FUCKING COURSE NOT THEY'LL BAN ALL BROWN PEOPLE FROM ENTERING THE NATION "JUST TO BE SURE" BECAUSE THEY ARE "SUSPICIOUS"

BUT NO, REPUBLICANS ARE BEING MISREPRESENTED

OKAY THEN

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom