• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Republican Debate 6 [Fox Business] Super PAC Fighter 2 Turbo

Status
Not open for further replies.

Toa TAK

Banned
Cruz just wokeup from the Trump KO earlier
Just wait for the tussle...

mZLfy7L.gif

The "ban Muslims" thing is Trump's biggest weakness, IMO.

No, it's his biggest strength in the primary. It shows that he will go further than any other candidate to ensure that white people stay at the steering wheel of the nation's direction, and after 8 years of Barack Obama a certain sect of white people feel like they're losing that fight. I don't know why every other candidate seems to fail to understand the appeal. It's not about immigration, it's not about terrorism, it's not about crime. It's about shifting demographics in the opposite direction they've been going in.

Owzers

have you heard that vigorous rebuttal of Trump's thinking? Because i heard " yeah i agree but we don't have to be all mean about it"

edit: Probably Jeb's best moment.

Grover

Banned
the people in the audience are from South Carolina right?

so after the whole dylan roof thing, shouldn't they know the dangers of the "us vs them" mentality?

and yet they cheer distancing america from "the others"

i hope they understand this rhetoric is going to cause direct harm to Muslim americans

nib95

Banned
isis

isreal

9/11

isis

isis

9/11

israel

syria

Honestly, it's fucking disguising. US politics and media is a disgrace. The constant fear and warmongering is on a whole new level. Wasn't all that the entire subject matter of the last debate? Tbh, largely the debates before too!

User1608

Banned
The upside of these comments is that it will significantly hurt these fools in a GE. Even Jeb knows this but he's trying to appeal to something that doesn't exist in their constituents, human decency. They are full of hatred of others.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom