• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Republican Debate 6 [Fox Business] Super PAC Fighter 2 Turbo

Status
Not open for further replies.
I know there some issues on this site among the opinion of rebuilding are Military, but the republicans are actually on the right track on this they just got the info backwards.

Its not that we have to rebuild the military, outside replacing or modernizing some of the older unstable units, we need more GUYS who CAN use the equipement and trained to operate them.

I mean our Navy is small and in the even we need to send out 2oo ships, we will only have like 98 Navy captains who can maintain some of those ships, We need more guys not more weapons, tanks and air.

But the sheets the pentagon releases makes it easy to spin that as the above. So i cant really fault the republicans for saying that.

fantomena

This is the first time I watch a live GOP debate.

I think Im gonna go to bed now or i won't be able to sleep if i continue watching.

Makai

How so? Maybe I mean relative to the rest of the South :/ but it was a breath of fresh air for me when I moved there
Worst inequality I've ever seen. Super segregated. Major homelessness. Tazer-planting cop shooting was there. Church shooting was there. Ban all Muslims was there.

Oh my God, Fiorina.

This sounds like xenophobia. Europe is swarmed with immigrants, which is why some bad ones are getting through.

We won't have that issue.

Makes for a better soundbite to say otherwise though.

Did she just advocate a police-state?

Tubie

Oh the kids table debate is on!

I can't believe Santorum and Huckabee are still pretending they are real candidates.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom