• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Republican Debate 6 [Fox Business] Super PAC Fighter 2 Turbo

Status
Not open for further replies.

rjinaz

Gotta get some more beer. Last debate's drinking game wiped me out and landed me in the emergency room.

I always pass out before the last debate is over. I limited myself this time though, once the small amount I have is gone, I'm done.

kingkitty

michelle "internment camps was a good idea" malkin is on fox business

edit: and good OP makai, my favorite is the gif of Trump choking that Jeb chicken

This woman on right now is calling on Rand Paul a little bit. "Gotta give these three candidates credit for showing up!"

But then she says "Why are you still here!?" to them. So, there's enough to go around.

Arkos

Nose how to spell and rede to
Are we live chatting the kiddies table? Because if not I'm tuning out until 9

Makai

I remember when the debates first started he was entertaining but I don't recall him bringing the crazy the last few times. I don't even remember him being in the debate last time.
Last time, he said Millenials needed to put down the weed and fight in Syria. Called for a draft.

danm999

Last time, he said Millenials needed to put down the weed and fight in Syria. Called for a draft.

Oh Christ that happened didn't it.

Young people of America,

Please go fight our forever war.

Sincerely,

The Generation Who Caused all the Problems

Makai

Charleston is one of the most boring cities in America, btw. You have to go to the next town over for a movie theater.

Akiraptor

What's up with the mic? Sounds like there's a massive echo to me. Watching on TV.

The moderators' faces are all blown out too.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom