• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Republican Debate 6 [Fox Business] Super PAC Fighter 2 Turbo

Status
Not open for further replies.
The only thing that makes me feel better when I have to watch and listen to Carly Fiorina is thinking about how absolutely crushed she must feel. She started at the bottom (of the race, that is), climbed her way up to the main stage, got all the attention she could have hoped for, and now she's somehow back here in the loser tier with the other two guys who are too stupid to drop out. Just imagine.

danm999

How have the Democrats been in control of Washington the last 7 years Santorum? The House has been GOP led for the past 6...

Frothy is almost foaming.

So, the free market is best, but we have to tell the free market not to send jobs to China because....freedom?

China has hi polutiuon. Ricks solution for Climate change is to bring those pollution jobs baclk to America to lessen the pollution.

But that doesnt make sense because all it does is bring it over here.

But i dont what...

less pollution how?... maybe investing on renewable tech
we went full circle

North Korea is part of the Middle East

forever growing that region

I believe Santorum doesn't recognize that most manufacturing jobs now require an advanced education now.

We do high-tech manufacturing, not box-making.

EDIT: No Santorum! We don't do that! We shouldn't antagonize the closest thing to a good guy in the ME!

danm999

The soldiers got lost in Iranian territory and were given back almost immediately, what the fuck more does she want?

Arkos

Nose how to spell and rede to
GUYS, Charleston is actually a really progressive place (stuck in South Carolina). I hope people don't get a bad impression of our fair city from this.

Also, fuck the Citadel, knobs go jack off

Is Ben Gahzi on Grindr? Does anyone know?

OHHH, radical jihadist. I didn't think we were supposed to call them that. I thought we had to say Muslim.

Makai

GUYS, Charleston is actually a really progressive place (stuck in South Carolina). I hope people don't get a bad impression of our fair city from this.

Also, fuck the Citadel, knobs go jack off
It sure didn't seem like it when I lived there.

adj_noun

Donald Trump should run onstage, flip everyone off, then crab walk away, leaving everyone else to pretend it didn't happen.

Radical Islam comes from Saudi Arabia, not Iran!

If the military let me have my hair longer, I'd be pulling it right now.

THE NAVY IS LARGER THAN THE NEXT FOUR COMBINED FUCKABEE

GODDAMMIT THE B-52 IS A GREAT PLANE

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom