• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Republican Debate 6 [Fox Business] Super PAC Fighter 2 Turbo

Status
Not open for further replies.

Arkos

Nose how to spell and rede to
Worst inequality I've ever seen. Super segregated. Major homelessness. Tazer-planting cop shooting was there. Church shooting was there. Ban all Muslims was there.

N Charleston (where the debate is) is a great example of gentrification pushing people out of the city. That is exactly right, and the rest of Charleston has smaller examples of this. Good point.

The shooting and ban all Muslims isn't reflective of the city imo. Its worth noting that the shooting took place at one of the most famous black churches in the world.

And the N Charleston cop that got charged for killing that man was one of the first times that we saw real accountability for cops.

Maybe it's just good for the South, you may be right. But it's not a place that wallows in its prejudice and refuses to move forward with the rest of the world.

Also, has the crosstown stopped flooding yet???

18r4a3tyel23xjpg.jpg

y'all talking about POLL data?

Makai

N Charleston (where the debate is) is a great example of gentrification pushing people out of the city. That is exactly right, and the rest of Charleston has smaller examples of this. Good point.

The shooting and ban all Muslims isn't reflective of the city imo. Its worth noting that the shooting took place at one of the most famous black churches in the world.

And the N Charleston cop that got charged for killing that man was one of the first times that we saw real accountability for cops.

Maybe it's just good for the South, you may be right. But it's not a place that wallows in its prejudice and refuses to move forward with the rest of the world.

Also, has the crosstown stopped flooding yet???
I dunno. I moved to NYC a week ago 8)

Here's the part that really made me salty about Charleston - the prices are virtually the same here but wages are way higher! ;P

No one is ever going to undo an executive order or challenge it, because that would curtail the power of the office the party will seek.

Also, Trish Reagan is such a beautiful lady.

Its great guys called you Carly.. But about that circumventing the government to sell supplies to Iran when you were CEO. I guess that didnt happen.

No one is ever going to undo an executive order or challenge it, because that would curtail the power of the office the party will seek.

Also, Trish Reagan is such a beautiful lady.

The real reason they're not going to challenge his executive orders is because he hasn't actually done anything illegal or unconstitutional. It's just posturing.

Arkos

Nose how to spell and rede to
I dunno. I moved to NYC a week ago 8)

Here's the part that really made me salty about Charleston - the prices are virtually the same here but wages are way higher! ;P

Tell me about it. Gah I feels that so hard

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom