• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Resident Evil Community |OT2| Best Fans Ever!

More power to you guys/gals.

Going back to RE 4. What I'm realizing and am quite impressed by is that I've already got well 10 hours in the game and still have two full chapters, Separate Ways, and Assignment Ada. Resident Evil 4 probably won't be that much shorter than the main three campaigns of Resident Evil 6 by the time I finish. RE 4's sense of pacing and designing variation around the core mechanics just kicks the shit out of RE 6's pacing, variation, and design.

Jawmuncher

More power to you guys/gals.

Going back to RE 4. What I'm realizing and am quite impressed by is that I've already got well 10 hours in the game and still have two full chapters, Separate Ways, and Assignment Ada. Resident Evil 4 probably won't be that much shorter than the main three campaigns of Resident Evil 6 by the time I finish. RE 4's sense of pacing and designing variation around the core mechanics just kicks the shit out of RE 6's pacing, variation, and design.

I will say that separate ways kinda drags though. Assignment Ada isn't too long so it doesn't overstay it's welcome, but separate ways really shows its a bonus mode. It's not bad and it's nice to see more of the story from that side. But playing 4, then Ada, then SW I was RE4 out.

Jawmuncher

Damn bro. :D

I kinda wish that Capcom would rerelease the strategy guides for all of the games. I have most of them. But to have them all in a nice box or something would be cool. That sort of thing seems to work well with Final Fantasy, so i hope they consider it at some point. I would be there day 1. Stuff like the Resident Evil Archives was cool.

I go in when it comes to RE. Only time I back away is when there's some crazy expensive import CEs or collectors jacket. I think CVXfreak bought the Leon official jacket that was like 1000+. Most I've done is import the EU RE6 collectors for like 200ish if I recall. Might have been a bit less.

Yeah I like the shirt since it's not in your face of what it is design wise.

I used to buy multiple copies of RE games, early ones mainly, but back then different console releases (and even regions) actually had differences in the games. Extra files, new or different content.

Don't see the point in it anymore.
Except my 9 or so copies of RE5.

Jawmuncher

I used to buy multiple copies of RE games, early ones mainly, but back then different console releases (and even regions) actually had differences in the games. Extra files, new or different content.

Don't see the point in it anymore.
Except my 9 or so copies of RE5.

I have slowed down a bit now. For example I wait until stuff goes on sale and such. Made an exception here sine with Amazon prime they were all like 16 each.

Man why can't capcom make great games like RE 1,2,3 anymore? They just weren't good horror games but they tested your thinking skills with some good puzzles. The gameplay was great, The story was great for a B movie plot. Provided video games with probably some of the most iconic characters of all times like Chris, Jill, Wesker. Leon etc. Not to mention some iconic villains too like the Nemesis, Mr. X, Yawn, Plant 42 and ofcourse tyrant. Not to mention how amazing the soundtrack was for those 3 games. I am sure even to this day most of you can recall the save room theme from RE1,2 and 3.
As for the new games ever since re5 umm...what save room? let alone a theme.

Ever since RE:CV to me it feels like the quality has gone down drastically. While it hit a new high after REmake it fell back down again with 4 (IMO). Nothing about these new games are memorable. There are some cool parts in RE4. Ever since part 4 i think their creativity went down too. Not a single boss in RE4-6 is memorable except for probably the giant lake monster in RE4. They even started copying other things imo like the trolls from LOTR. Most bosses just turned into human characters with horrible mutations. While I know nemesis and MR. X were probably something like this too but they had personality. These new guys just like something out of John Carpenter's the thing. Here's hoping they design more creative enemies like the older games rather than just something that looks like a reject from the thing movie.

Eh just thoughts as i sorely miss those old games and how great they hold up and dwarf probably most new games that come out today. Even the newer games with shinier graphics and much higher budget can't hang with these games. Especially these new horror games.

derFeef

Reading the above - can't wait to finally boot up that REmake on PC and see what this is all about. Are there games nowadays that come close to classic RE games? I can't think of any.

Reading the above - can't wait to finally boot up that REmake on PC and see what this is all about. Are there games nowadays that come close to classic RE games? I can't think of any.

If you never played Remake then i don't want to overhype you. Play it first and let us know how you feel.

It's probably one of the greatest game ever made.

Jawmuncher

Is there a rumor about capcom making a game based off one of the endings from the chronicles games? Feel like I read that somewhere.

RSB

Banned
They can drop that gameplay though. Give us rev 3 that plays like RE6
Yes please. I enjoyed the story and characters in Rev2 a lot, but the gameplay was nowhere near as good as RE6 (or RE5, or even RE4) Also, Raid mode with RE6 gameplay mechanics would be amazing.

BTW, I'm replaying RE4 right now on Xbox One (already on my Pro run) and damn, this game is so good. I prefer the core gameplay in RE5 and 6, but as a whole, RE4 is still the best (of the action RE games) Masterpiece.

Castle > Village > Island

I really like the RE REv 1 + 2 gameplay, they play like proper shooters. I hate all the melee, combo and kicking shit in RE6.

Played Rev 1 and 2's raids modes for hours on end, love the gameplay!

Mr_Zombie

Provided video games with probably some of the most iconic characters of all times like Chris, Jill, Wesker. Leon etc.

Uhm, I disagree. As much as I like RE characters, they are as generic and one-dimensional as one can be (although both Jill and Leon have cool designs, even if Jill's shoulder pads are unpractical); especially Chris who pre-RE5 had a personality of a brick and not a single distinct characteristic about him. They were popular because their games were popular, not because those characters were anything special. I mean, you have a bunch of special forces guys (Jill, Chris & the team) who - thanks to the RE1 voice over and script - did sound like a special team. Then you have a generic villain-traitor who wears shades in the middle of the night and all his clothes are black. Yup, doesn't look like a bad guy, not at all.

Not to mention how amazing the soundtrack was for those 3 games. I am sure even to this day most of you can recall the save room theme from RE1,2 and 3.

RE games still have pretty good soundtracks. It's just that with RE5 they went more high-budget and with more epic, orchestral pieces. I think the reason old soundtracks were more memorable was because you had sounds that were assigned to certain rooms and due to how those games were constructed, you were constantly going back to those rooms (how many times did you pass the main hall in RPD?); in the end you could recognize the room just by listening to the music. In RE4+ games, where you're constantly going forward (with little to no backtracking), you have more enemies-specific battle themes and set pieces/cut-scenes music instead of something that constantly plays in the background.

Not a single boss in RE4-6 is memorable except for probably the giant lake monster in RE4. They even started copying other things imo like the trolls from LOTR. Most bosses just turned into human characters with horrible mutations.

You complain about bosses from RE4-6 not being memorable and yet at the beginning of your post you praised Plant-42 (a giant plant), Yawn (a giant snake), Tyrant (a big grey guy with a claw and a visible heart) and Mr. X (the same big grey guy, but this time in a trench coat) as memorable. I'm not saying all bosses in those new games were hit, but some of them had a pretty good design.

I think you're just a little bit jaded towards those new games.

Jawmuncher

I really like the RE REv 1 + 2 gameplay, they play like proper shooters. I hate all the melee, combo and kicking shit in RE6.

The melee is what I need. That's why I love 4-6 so much. We got plenty of proper shooters. But not many games with a melee focus.

The melee is what I need. That's why I love 4-6 so much. We got plenty of proper shooters. But not many games with a melee focus.

We shall agree to disagree! Meet me and Itchy scratcy Scott in the dining hall after work hours to settle this once and for all.

PS: Our mobiles will be disconnected as we are underneath the fountain in the labs all day!

Jawmuncher

We shall agree to disagree! Meet me and Itchy scratcy Scott in the dining hall after work hours to settle this once and for all.

PS: Our mobiles will be disconnected as we are underneath the fountain in the labs all day!

Oh it'll be settled alright.

------

You know thinking about it, depending on how the gameplay is. I could see RE7 being the first mainline game that has raid as the bonus that or its gonna be a new thing entirely.

Jawmuncher

Man why can't capcom make great games like RE 1,2,3 anymore? They just weren't good horror games but they tested your thinking skills with some good puzzles. The gameplay was great, The story was great for a B movie plot. Provided video games with probably some of the most iconic characters of all times like Chris, Jill, Wesker. Leon etc. Not to mention some iconic villains too like the Nemesis, Mr. X, Yawn, Plant 42 and ofcourse tyrant. Not to mention how amazing the soundtrack was for those 3 games. I am sure even to this day most of you can recall the save room theme from RE1,2 and 3.

Ever since RE:CV to me it feels like the quality has gone down drastically. While it hit a new high after REmake it fell back down again with 4 (IMO). Nothing about these new games are memorable. There are some cool parts in RE4. Ever since part 4 i think their creativity went down too. Not a single boss in RE4-6 is memorable except for probably the giant lake monster in RE4. They even started copying other things imo like the trolls from LOTR. Most bosses just turned into human characters with horrible mutations. While I know nemesis and MR. X were probably something like this too but they had personality. These new guys just like something out of John Carpenter's the thing. Here's hoping they design more creative enemies like the older games rather than just something that looks like a reject from the thing movie.

Eh just thoughts as i sorely miss those old games and how great they hold up and dwarf probably most new games that come out today. Even the newer games with shinier graphics and much higher budget can't hang with these games. Especially these new horror games.

I feel like RE7 is gonna bring back a lot of people in your boat. If not you'll at least have some remakes coming up.

You complain about bosses from RE4-6 not being memorable and yet at the beginning of your post you praised Plant-42 (a giant plant), Yawn (a giant snake), Tyrant (a big grey guy with a claw and a visible heart) and Mr. X (the same big grey guy, but this time in a trench coat) as memorable. I'm not saying all bosses in those new games were hit, but some of them had a pretty good design.

I think the earlier games had a great less is more result in their boss designs, or just enemy designs in general.

Tyrant was a very simple design, is just a a large humanoid with a claw. Birkin was mostly humanoid, but even as his lost his humanity piece by piece (physically) the mutations into extra arms and the dog form made sense. Nemesis was very simple and the final mutation made sense in the context it was damaged so badly and just absorbed whatever it could.

How we went from that to a man transforming into a dog, back into a man, back to dog, back to man, into a dinosaur, into a man, into a dinosaur again, man again, into a giant mosquito.

Simmons is without a doubt the worst example of it, but generally all the mutations, even planned ones ended up with messy random and sloppy designs which looked like had no thought process put behind them and just a bunch of things thrown together, plus stupid shit like giving a Tyrant heels.

Alexia, Marcus, Morpheus, Salazar, Saddler, Mendez, Ganado/Majini/J'avo mutations, Simmons, Carla, Irvin etc etc. All terrible boss designs and feel like from a different universe to the original games.

Jawmuncher

I can agree with that. The earlier games had more iconic designs and better mutations. Out if the last mainline games I feel like krauser and wesker were the only ones that felt like they worked. I'm not too keen on transformations that go well past the original size of the character. Simmons, Excellent, and Irving are all examples of way too much. You don't need to increase size to make something threatening. Or start getting really crazy with ideas. Such as the grasshopper legs in re6 for javo.

That's one thing that interests me in RE7, since I doubt we'll see anything huge there.

I'm really hoping that they announce all of them at TGS. Also hope that Capcom US doesn't give us a lame CE. It's sad when their best CE from last gen was ORC. Thanks to its simplicity.

The RE6 collectors were a nice idea, but most fans already had all those games. Also they were very unfair depending on the platform. Then RE6 was just a bunch of worthless shit and the steel book didn't have a sleeve.

RE6 steelbook had a sleeve.

Yeah you can't suplex the villagers. Only the monks and army men. Guess they figured it'd be too easy with them
I remember the first time it happened I was so surprised and pleased.

Also, it kinda heralds the tonal shift away from genuinely creepy horror to adrenaline and goofy retro-horror.

So are we ever going to see one of the big main characters die? I mean die for real or will the outcry be too much?

I'm expecting Chris, despite being my favorite as of late. After 5 and 6, there really isn't anywhere left to take him that wouldn't be redundant. That he dies in the fight without being fueled by guilt, depression, and rage seems fitting.

strafer

I'm expecting Chris, despite being my favorite as of late. After 5 and 6, there really isn't anywhere left to take him that wouldn't be redundant. That he dies in the fight without being fueled by guilt, depression, and rage seems fitting.

Well he was suppose to die in 6 instead of the other guy.

Also, poor Jill if chris dies. :(

I think everyone else has addressed most of what you said, but this stands out to me. I'm not going to say RE puzzles are bad or anything, but the series has never been filled with any kind of hardcore brain teasers outside a few exceptions. The puzzles have always been pretty basic and simple to figure out. The only puzzle in any of the games I ever remember getting stuck on is that weird water plant puzzle in RE3. And I don't think it was because it was hard, I think it was more just the vagueness of it.

The classic RE games are "thinking" games but not because of the puzzles. Pretty much all the puzzles are easy. What makes them cerebral is the overarching resource/inventory management in conjunction with enemy placement, level layout, and save system. All those things in conjunction force you to consider every item you use and path you take, because everything in the game is extemely valuable and limited, and the level design often facilitates interesting routes to base around those considerations.

The classic RE games are "thinking" games but not because of the puzzles. Pretty much all the puzzles are easy. What makes them cerebral is the overarching resource/inventory management in conjunction with enemy placement, level layout, and save system. All those things in conjunction force you to consider every item you use and path you take, because everything in the game is extemely valuable and limited, and the level design often facilitates interesting routes to base around those considerations.
You pretty much mirrored my thoughts when I made the post.

It's true that that's the idea, but outside of healing items maybe, you don't really end up being resource-constrained in any of the games after the first hour and a half. The only real exception to this is REMake, I think.

What I *really* like, though, is the way that the resource-based gameplay interweaves with the puzzles. When you're carrying four chess piece spark plugs to the place they're supposed to go, you have much less space for healing and ammo (for example) and that drastically shifts the risk calculus in the short term even if by that point in the game you've probably got a decent amount of ammo and healing in your item box.

Uhm, I disagree. As much as I like RE characters, they are as generic and one-dimensional as one can be (although both Jill and Leon have cool designs, even if Jill's shoulder pads are unpractical); especially Chris who pre-RE5 had a personality of a brick and not a single distinct characteristic about him. They were popular because their games were popular, not because those characters were anything special. I mean, you have a bunch of special forces guys (Jill, Chris & the team) who - thanks to the RE1 voice over and script - did sound like a special team. Then you have a generic villain-traitor who wears shades in the middle of the night and all his clothes are black. Yup, doesn't look like a bad guy, not at all.

RE games still have pretty good soundtracks. It's just that with RE5 they went more high-budget and with more epic, orchestral pieces. I think the reason old soundtracks were more memorable was because you had sounds that were assigned to certain rooms and due to how those games were constructed, you were constantly going back to those rooms (how many times did you pass the main hall in RPD?); in the end you could recognize the room just by listening to the music. In RE4+ games, where you're constantly going forward (with little to no backtracking), you have more enemies-specific battle themes and set pieces/cut-scenes music instead of something that constantly plays in the background.

Who you think is memorable among any of the new bosses in re4-6? I can't recall a single one that doesn't feel like a reject from the thing. I cant even remember any boss from re4 aside from the giant water creature or the cave trolls looking creatures from lotr. Even if they were giant snakes or plants they were far memorable than anything capcom put in their new games. Heck I bet you more re players can recall a hunter than those millions of generic las plaga mutations you fight in re 4-6. Atleast Re4 did some interesting things with the blind enemies, and the regenerators.

Jawmuncher

My whole thing is if they kill anyone off it better be in their own game. I don't want to read a file in RE7 that says "Heroic BSAA Chris Redfielf dies". Killing a main character needs to be a big deal if they do it.

Also don't kill anyone off in the CG movie.

My whole thing is if they kill anyone off it better be in their own game. I don't want to read a file in RE7 that says "Heroic BSAA Chris Redfielf dies". Killing a main character needs to be a big deal if they do it.

They'd be wise to not pull that shit again like they did with RE4 talking about Umbrella.

Who you think is memorable among any of the new bosses in re4-6? I can't recall a single one that doesn't feel like a reject from the thing. I cant even remember any boss from re4 aside from the giant water creature or the cave trolls looking creatures from lotr. Even if they were giant snakes or plants they were far memorable than anything capcom put in their new games. Heck I bet you more re players can recall a hunter than those millions of generic las plaga mutations you fight in re 4-6. Atleast Re4 did some interesting things with the blind enemies, and the regenerators.

RE4 has the BEST bosses. Eho cares if El Gigante was visually inspired by the trolls in LOTR? The fight was set up amazingly (walking through the arena during the day hearing strange noises before returning to fight it at night in the storm) and more importantly the fight itself is really fun. You've got huts that you think will offer shelter only to find out they can be destroyed, the imposing size of the Gigante, a fun move set to avoid, the dog, etc.

And that's not even the best fight in the game. You've got stuff like Mendez, Verdugo, U3, and Krauser which are all super unique and have awesome designs.

The bosses from the classic games have some cool designs, especially 2, but mechanically there's not a whole lot of variation to them because classic RE's mechanica don't really facilitate the type of nuanced combat that 4 has.

strafer

Yeah, they better not be pulling that shit.

We will have to see how the trailer plays out, if it is some kind of sad trailer hinting at someone dying.

Nope. Not like this,

If Chris or Leon is going to die I wanna be in control when it happens.

Say I'm fighting a boss and the boss impales me. Done. He's dead.

Then I might be cool. I dont want to have him die in a cinematic cutscenes.

JayEH

I remember almost all of them in 4. El gigante, salazar, saddler, krauser. 5 has wesker which is probably the most memorable fight in the entire series. 6 is lacking the most when it comes to bosses but it had a Bio T-Rex in it.

Visually RE2's got my favorite boss designs, but yeah they're not particarly mechanically differentiated (except for stationary Birkin and dog-Birkin) - if anything, the shape of the room you're in does a lot more to determine the rhythm of the battle than the boss's moveset or even movement speed does. It's all about staying out of range and knowing how to move past the boss when you need to.

Curufinwe

Me too.

I just wish more of the trophies for RER2 were earned in the Raid mode.

I watched Crystal Lake Memories the other day, and it got me thinking about something in RE6: Does Carla always wear blue when you see her in the narrative? I can't remember. Something I never noticed in Friday the 13th Part V is that Jason's mask has blue streaks as opposed to red, and the filmmakers were talking about how it was deliberately done to distinguish the real Jason from V's imposter Jason. Makes me kind of wonder if RE6 was inspired by that, or if it's just purely a coincidence that the fake Ada wears blue while the real one wears red. I couldn't remember exactly if Carla always wears blue, though.

I can't tell if this is a joke or not. Okay, maybe 5 and 6 I can give you, but RE4 easily has the most memorable bosses in the series. The shit you fight is way more memorable than a damn giant snake, a giant spider, and a giant crocodile. Like, what the hell?

Mr_Zombie

Who you think is memorable among any of the new bosses in re4-6? I can't recall a single one that doesn't feel like a reject from the thing. I cant even remember any boss from re4 aside from the giant water creature or the cave trolls looking creatures from lotr. Even if they were giant snakes or plants they were far memorable than anything capcom put in their new games.

Well, you're asking the wrong guy then because I remember all of them. So, for me, they are all memorable. Also, while I think RE1/REmake ideas for most bosses are generic horror movie bosses, the build up to them is usually perfect: you can see/read about most of them (with the exception of Black Widow) or their victims long before you encounter them. So, for example, even before you enter the attic to fight Yawn, you already know that it's a giant poisonous snake (and a deeee-mon!), you already saw Richard and (on the first playthrough), probably are afraid that you end up like him - poisoned.

I think that's also the reason why Zero bosses didn't affect me at all even though the design process behind them was very similar to the one used in RE1 (an animal turned giant and vicious). They just appear out of nowhere and die quickly after a fight, and thus leave no impression.

Also, RE4 had one of the best boss encounters in the entire series so most people who played the game remember the bosses.

Heck I bet you more re players can recall a hunter than those millions of generic las plaga mutations you fight in re 4-6.

Maybe that's because Hunters (in various variations) appeared in almost every RE game beside just few (RE2, 4, 5, 6 and Rev2 IIRC), while all enemies from RE4-6 are exclusive to a single game. Also because Hunters, due to their one-hit-kills, were considered one of the most dangerous normal enemies in RE1. Plus most enemies from RE4+ had weird, non-English names instead of simple ones like "Hunter", "Cerberus", "Crow" etc.

Tyrant was a very simple design, is just a a large humanoid with a claw. Birkin was mostly humanoid, but even as his lost his humanity piece by piece (physically) the mutations into extra arms and the dog form made sense. Nemesis was very simple and the final mutation made sense in the context it was damaged so badly and just absorbed whatever it could.

I agree with you. The less is more approach is usually better (although it have to be used properly too - see my impression on RE0 bosses). However, I still wouldn't call bosses from post-RE3 boring or not memorable. They were just different. After RE3 most bosses were designed with a certain theme or individuality in mind. The ant/insect theme for Ashford family, the leech theme for Marcus, the black tentacle porn theme for RE5 bosses, slimy water/fish-themed bosses for Revelations etc.

And I disagree about Birkin's mutations making sense. You could easily follow his transformations from one form to another - that's true - but the mutations alone were really random. That he somehow ended up as a giant blob with huge sharp teeth, tentacles everywhere and big eyes does not make any sense.

How we went from that to a man transforming into a dog, back into a man, back to dog, back to man, into a dinosaur, into a man, into a dinosaur again, man again, into a giant mosquito.

While I agree that they went too far with Simmons - the constant mutations were simply ridiculous and his forms, especially the fucking T-Rex (wtf) made completely no sense at - I have to admit that I love his transformations. I love how they were made in real-time and you could see how he turns from one form (a human) into something completely different (the "dog" or T-Rex).

Alexia, Marcus, Morpheus, Salazar, Saddler, Mendez, Ganado/Majini/J'avo mutations, Simmons, Carla, Irvin etc etc. All terrible boss designs and feel like from a different universe to the original games.

As I said, with post-RE3 games bosses stopped being just dumb monsters for you to kill. They (mostly) became full-time characters with their own themes, so the mutations usually represented that. It's not like the effects of the T-virus made any sense in the original trilogy anyway.

I still say that Capcom missed the perfect opportunity in RE6. As much as I love Chris, his character and what he went through, the whole build-up in chapter 5, it just screamed: Chris will die and pass the torch to Piers. It would also make a sense for him to die there - let's be honest here, no matter how much Chris tries, he's a failed captain (RE5 and RE6 proved that - he's mostly a solo guy, with an exception to his close partner, all the other team members are doomed the moment the mission starts) and there's nothing really much Capcom can do with his character now.

I watched Crystal Lake Memories the other day, and it got me thinking about something in RE6: Does Carla always wear blue when you see her in the narrative? (...) Makes me kind of wonder if RE6 was inspired by that, or if it's just purely a coincidence that the fake Ada wears blue while the real one wears red. I couldn't remember exactly if Carla always wears blue, though.

Yes, she always wears blue. Even in the chapters where both Ada and Carla shows up (Chris 3 / Leon 4, Chris 4) and you are meant to believe that's still the same character, Carla is wearing her blue dress. In the RE6 Artworks, in the commentary section, it is said that Carla wears the red scarf because the designer wanted to give her "Ada's color".

First time playing REmake or even a classic Resident Evil.

I died on the first zombie. Twice.

"Tank controls" aren't a misnomer. Jill controls like a literal tank and unlike in RE 4 or after, you can't quick turn.

This is going to be interesting.

As I said, with post-RE3 games bosses stopped being just dumb monsters for you to kill. They (mostly) became full-time characters with their own themes, so the mutations usually represented that. It's not like the effects of the T-virus made any sense in the original trilogy anyway.
I think that change was completely for the worse, personally. I appreciate what was done with William Birkin, but at no point during the game's timeline do you actually encounter him as a functioning human, and he's much more tragic and awful than villainous.

It's surprising to me, though, that no subsequent game has done the "fight the same boss over and over again throughout the whole game" thing - it's pretty exclusive to RE2/3 (and, I suppose, it also applies for Lisa Trevor?) and it's a very effective device, I feel.

The bosses from the classic games have some cool designs, especially 2, but mechanically there's not a whole lot of variation to them because classic RE's mechanica don't really facilitate the type of nuanced combat that 4 has.

You means RE4s QTEs, since they the only things that really seperate the bosses.

JayEH

First time playing REmake or even a classic Resident Evil.

I died on the first zombie. Twice.

"Tank controls" aren't a misnomer. Jill controls like a literal tank and unlike in RE 4 or after, you can't quick turn.

This is going to be interesting.

I hated classic RE for a year until it finally clicked with me lol. I feel it's a similar experience to playing a souls game for the first time.

Are dead playthroughs a common occurrence in REmake? I feel like I'm doing something wrong in that I'm already out of bullets and can't kill the second zombie :(. Is running away something that is allowed? Does it hinder progress?

JayEH

You shouldn't kill anything unless it's directly in your way especially in remake since dead zombies that aren't headshotted or burned come back as tougher zombies called Crimson heads.

Top Bottom