• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

RESISTANCE 2 - Hype Thread w/latest info

Fersis

It is illegal to Tag Fish in Tag Fishing Sanctuaries by law 38.36 of the GAF Wildlife Act
Wow, all my crying like a school girl worked !
Im so hyped right now !!!!! *pressing F5 like a madman.

Fersis said:
Wow, all my crying like a school girl worked !
Im so hyped right now !!!!! *pressing F5 like a madman.

Hmm, any particular website you do that - or did you just grap a random disconnected keyboard and started hammering away?

Fersis

It is illegal to Tag Fish in Tag Fishing Sanctuaries by law 38.36 of the GAF Wildlife Act
BruceWayneIII said:
Hmm, any particular website you do that - or did you just grap a random disconnected keyboard and started hammering away?

Im pressing F5 on : NeoGaf ,Gamersyde,IGN,1UP,Gamespot.
Do you have any other site to recommend ?

Wollan

So umm, what time period are we expecting these? It's soon 5am on the west coast and 8am on the east coast unless I'm mistaken.

Fersis

Wollan said:
So umm, what time period are we expecting these? It's soon 5am on the west coast and 8am on the east coast unless I'm mistaken.
Here is 8:47 AM :D (Im at work)

AndyD

aka andydumi
FirewalkR said:
Wake up USA dammit! The chimera are coming!!!!

LOL...

ebe541b4-2388-479e-bf12-e312e8f2d4ca

I hate work!!!!!!! I will not be able to see the screens until later, about 9 hrs later!!!!!!!! AAAAAARRRRRRRGGGGGGG!!!!!!!!!

Speaking of ARG, anything new with that?

Fersis

cjtiger300 said:
I hate work!!!!!!! I will not be able to see the screens until later, about 9 hrs later!!!!!!!! AAAAAARRRRRRRGGGGGGG!!!!!!!!!

Speaking of ARG, anything new with that?
You have a bad luck, i work in front a computer so im checking every gaming site. (When my boss is not near)

Fricken great I love how its always the days I actually need to be productive at work that something exciting
is going to happen thus forcing me to piss off a lot of clients by engaging in a all day mini game of the f5 key.

Fersis

BruceLeeRoy said:
Fricken great I love how its always the days I actually need to be productive at work that something exciting
is going to happen thus forcing me to piss off a lot of clients by engaging in a all day mini game of the f5 key.

When MGS4 was released, i cancelled a meeting and took the day off.:D
(And yes,i know that it was wrong and i was unproductive... but it is MGS4 !)

M3Freak

Banned
BobTheFork said:
Spoilers vs. Awesome footage hmmmm

Screw it, MUST see. I really am looking forward to seeing since the impressions seem to ranging from blown away to totally blown away.

I'm staying away from that shit. R1 was really memorable for me partly because I knew NOTHING about the game, except that it had got decent reviews (ater I found out they were all wrong - the game was pant pooing awesome), and everything else at launch sucked ass (except Heavenly Sword, but I didn't want to pay full price for 6 hours of fun).

Fersis

EktorPR said:
Worst sort of teasing. :lol Spill the beans, man!
Is what PSU is gonna show later today.
Im freaking pumped right now.

jstevenson

Sailor Stevenson
sittin in the airport, waiting for my flight, dipping my delicious double chocolate Dunkin Donut into coffee (stupid California not having Dunkin.... what are we thinking?!?!)

jstevenson said:
sittin in the airport, waiting for my flight, dipping my delicious double chocolate Dunkin Donut into coffee (stupid California not having Dunkin.... what are we thinking?!?!)

posting screens: You're doing it wrong jstevenson!

iceatcs

jstevenson said:
Seriously?! That's explain why I can't find Dunkin Donut in LA when I was visit brother last year.

Anyway, 4 videos, thanks god! Screenshots also nice.

jstevenson

Sailor Stevenson
iceatcs said:
Seriously?! That's explain why I can't find Dunkin Donut in LA when I was visit brother last year.

Anyway, 4 videos, thanks god! Screenshots also nice.

Those are probably just the broll pieces too... 1up/IGN/Gamespot/Gametrailers all did Direct Feed from the event.

EktorPR

jstevenson said:

You don't have any Krispy Kreme locations either?

FTR: KK >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> DD

thuway

jstevenson said:
Those are probably just the broll pieces too... 1up/IGN/Gamespot/Gametrailers all did Direct Feed from the event.
When can we expect footage? I have been up all night :lol .

FirewalkR

jstevenson said:

Is there some sort of NDA meaning we'll start seeing stuff at a specific hour?

RoboPlato

I'd be in the dick
My guess is we'll start seeing stuff between 3 and 9 EST since a lot of the sites are on West Coast time and that's when the bulk of their workday is. It's only 9:30 AM there now.

Top Bottom