• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

RESISTANCE 2 - Hype Thread w/latest info

Kagari

Crystal Bearer
Kittonwy said:
From EB? My Canadian EB doesn't have it yet.
angry.gif

Yep. Walked in and they had 'em.

RoboPlato

I'd be in the dick
Wolffen said:
Stupid question from a lurker: the PSN codes from the Gamestop preorder code aren't being emailed out yet, right?
Not yet but you still need to register the code from Gamestop on MyResistance in order to get emailed the PSN code.

M3Freak

Banned
DrPirate said:
People around the uOttawa campus got theirs. I have an exam tomorrow so I'll go pick mine up tomorrow afternoon.

I think my EB is keeping the codes for themselves. They're trying to tell me their incompetent: one of the employees said they're bad at sending out for "extras". What does that mean?

If they're already available in Ottawa, how come the GTA doesn't have them!??! There are over 5 freaking million people just in this area!!!!

:(

jmd494

Anyone else REALLY looking forward to R2 on the 1up Show...they always have EXCELLENT footage on that show. Has an R2 1up Show been confirmed any time soon?

Justin Dailey said:
Anyone else REALLY looking forward to R2 on the 1up Show...they always have EXCELLENT footage on that show. Has an R2 1up Show been confirmed any time soon?

It was supposed to be featured in the season premiere but was held back since Insomniac decided to do a media event tonight.

FightyF

Banned
M3Freak said:
I think my EB is keeping the codes for themselves. They're trying to tell me their incompetent: one of the employees said they're bad at sending out for "extras". What does that mean?

If they're already available in Ottawa, how come the GTA doesn't have them!??! There are over 5 freaking million people just in this area!!!!

:(

That's freaking bullcrap. I've always had the plan of pre-ordering only when they can get the beta code to me right there and then. But it seems like that may not be possible at this point.

I don't trust EB Games with pre-orders...and was only looking at this for Resistance 2.

I got my code voucher tonight at GameStop!!!! The card they give you isn't the code you put into your account manager. They give you a scratch off code that you input at http://register.myresistance.net/. From there, they will email you a code to redeem the beta. I just put my code in and haven't received the email yet. I expect they will send those out just a few days before the Beta releases.

jstevenson

Sailor Stevenson
hi everybody,

I'm exhausted, but we showed co-op, SP and MP... some folks played co-op for close to two hours, others played SP for that time, and others played MP. We went for over four hours and still had to kick people off.

Feedback was universally and exceptionally positive.

I'll be on a plane tomorrow when everything breaks. Rest assured i'll be around to answer questions when I get in.

And yes, all the screenshots you'll see tomorrow are real... :D

thuway

jstevenson said:
hi everybody,

I'm exhausted, but we showed co-op, SP and MP... some folks played co-op for close to two hours, others played SP for that time, and others played MP. We went for over four hours and still had to kick people off.

I'll be on a plane tomorrow when everything breaks. Rest assured i'll be around to answer questions when I get in.

Our hero!

EktorPR

jstevenson said:
hi everybody,

OMG!! :D :D :D

RoboPlato

I'd be in the dick
jstevenson said:
hi everybody,

This is awesome news.

jstevenson said:
hi everybody,

:D :D :D :D :D

Dizzan

MINI Member
Can't. Fucking. Wait.

I try to put myself on a media blackout for this but it's just too tempting.

Will sneak a peek at these screens but hold off on watching future vids.

Thanks JS.

jstevenson said:
hi everybody,

OMG :D

Top Bottom