• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Riverdale |OT| Teen Peaks (or: Archie's Weirder Mysteries) - Thursday, 9/8c on The CW

Fuu

Formerly Alaluef (not Aladuf)
OG Reggie is so hot. I feel like there were a lot more chances to see him shirtless on Riverdale.
yep. I hope the replacement will be suitably hot.

OT, but amusing crossover pic:

Archie, Tony and Reggie/Zack

tumblr_op5wsqygu91r2lupvo1_1280.jpg

ZeroX03

Banned
Something wicked this way comes on tonight's SEASON FINALE...

Chapter Thirteen: The Sweet Hereafter
Episode Promo
SEASON FINALE - Archie (KJ Apa) and Veronica (Camila Mendes) continue to grow closer. Betty (Lili Reinhart) is tired of her family acting as if nothing has happened and confronts her mother. Jughead (Cole Sprouse) finds himself in an unexpected situation, leaving Archie and the gang scrambling. Hermione (Marisol Nichols) makes Fred (Luke Perry) an offer that seems too good to be true. Meanwhile, the truth about Blossom's family business is revealed leaving Cheryl (Madelain Petsch) to take matters into her own hands. Madchen Amick, Ashleigh Murray and Melissa Joan Hart also star. Lee Toland Krieger directed the episode written by Roberto Aguirre-Sacasa.
rvd113a_0053b.jpg

It's been a fun ride, guys -- but we've finally reached the end of the first season and my favorite episode (no bullshittin', it's that good). Hope you enjoy it.

Pachimari

It's been a fun ride, guys -- but we've finally reached the end of the first season and my favorite episode (no bullshittin', it's that good). Hope you enjoy it.

Congrats and thank you for a well written first season GhostWriter24! Here's hoping you'll be on board for the second season, and that you and the writing team will have just as much fun with it, that it looks like you had with this sophomore season!

Joni

I hope it gets to start in the fall this year, I don't want to wait for midseason again.

The CW has a lot of shows to plan and this seems like a show to give a good spot, so I think we will have to wait.
Which also implies I think we will get a 13 episode season.

You write for an amazing show, you're exceptionally talented and I hope you continue to be an awesome writer for the show's next season. Riverdale is my show of the year or even the last several years and I am so looking forward to the finale.

Consider me hyped for tonight. Thanks for having an awesome presence here.

Season 2 is when the supernatural is introduced. Then Season 3 is the Flash Crossover.

Flash x Riverdale x Supernatural Musical Crossover.

make it happen.

also hopefully spoilers doesn't pop up after the episode. won't be able to watch until the morning after :x

Briarios

So, Dove Cameron has retweeted some Sabrina stuff, and Archie Comics retweeted her. Soooo, she's really talented. I'd be ok with that choice.

dove-cameron-sabrina-teenage-witch.jpg

Grizzlyjin

Supersonic, idiotic, disconnecting, not respecting, who would really ever wanna go and top that
So, Dove Cameron has retweeted some Sabrina stuff, and Archie Comics retweeted her. Soooo, she's really talented. I'd be ok with that choice.

dove-cameron-sabrina-teenage-witch.jpg

CK8PLh_WwAAwmIA.jpg

That's pretty spot-on, even before hair and makeup. I approve.

Pachimari

I hope we will get a Sabrina tease in the finale, even though I haven't seen anything of Sabrina besides the 90s show which I greatly enjoyed.

Briarios

CK8PLh_WwAAwmIA.jpg

That's pretty spot-on, even before hair and makeup. I approve.

She's a really good actress - she believably played a set of twins on Liv & Maddie where you could legit believe it was two different people. And, like a requirement for all CW shows, she can really sing - so, that Riverdale/Supernatural/Flash musical episode can occur.

She played a minor role on the live Hairspray adaption and the Variety review said she was the life of the show.

I can see her taking this role with a hope to get a Sabrina spin-off

Briarios

I will say, the last time Dove Cameron responded to a Tweet about being on a show, a fan said she should guest star on The Lodge - she retweeted, and this season, she is guest starring on The Lodge.

Just sayin'

Grizzlyjin

Supersonic, idiotic, disconnecting, not respecting, who would really ever wanna go and top that
In the tradition of so many ambiguously small towns on TV, Riverdale is now large enough to have multiple high schools.

Riverdale has been rivals with East Dillon High School since forever! Don't you remember?

Razmos

Me and my boyfriend just caught up. The cooper/blossom reveal had our jaws on the floor lol.

Can't wait for the season finale

Top Bottom