• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Rock of Ages |OT|: Rock Beats Everything. Even Def Leppard.

OnPoint

Wibblewozzer said:
It's been a few weeks or whatever since I got it but from what I recall it was a matter of rolling as fast as I could towards the right lifted section of ground at the very base of the ramp and jumping at precisely the moment of hitting the edge of that little lifted section to pop me up really high. Now I could be wrong and it might have been the left ledge I used but I do know that the method is pretty much the same regardless. You can try buying the wings to help with height/location but I don't believe I actually used it the time I finally got the key.

Any others? I collected them all awhile back.

Thanks for the tip. I think that's the one thing I didn't try. I'll give it a shot tonight. Man, do the wings ever suck.

The only other key I'm missing is somewhere on that stage, but I haven't really looked for it yet. Otherwise I've got them all. But that one was just pissing me off so much I had to put the controller down and walk away.

The hardest for me was on the shrub in the Marie Antoinette level. Took
Me forever to figure out a reliable method to get the height.

Your last key shouldn't really be too tough to spot or even reach. The annoyance will likely come in the form of enemy interaction. I got blasted off the edge at least six or seven times in my attempt to get the last key.

OnPoint

Yeah, I got it today. Dont know why i didnt think of that myself. Thanks again

The Marie Antoinette one was fun in a way lol

Top Bottom