• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Rocket League |OT| Supersonic Acrobatic Rocket-Powered Battle-Cars

Status
Not open for further replies.

Briarios

I didn't realize you can actually put spin on the ball to score from the opposite direction you hit it -- it's pretty impressive. That opens up a lot of opportunities, though I'm not good enough to really take advantage of it lol

BokehKing

Banned
Just sitting down now to play, checking out all the additional tutorials that were not in the beta, so happy this is out, would have gladly paid for this game.

Mikey Jr.

This didn't seem like my type of game but I'm having so much fun with it.

If only online servers were working.

You know what it is?

Just the satisfaction of when everything goes perfectly.

You hang back.
The ball is bouncing around near the enemy goal.
You see it slowly make its way towards the net.
You make a boost dash right at the goal as the ball floats right in front of your face.
And you smash that fucker right into the net.

BokehKing

Banned
Only playing the training, please don't tell me that when you score there is no longer that huge explosion that sends everyone across the field?

Edit: nm, it's still there and it's amazing

Jigorath

Banned
Having a blast in Exhibition mode. Too bad the servers are down but I'd probably get annihilated if I try and play online right now. Gotta learn the ropes first :p

D

Deleted member 325805

Unconfirmed Member
I unlocked Sweet Tooth but playing a match as every vehicle (not winning).

The AI teammates are absolutely dreadful sometimes. I'm about to come in for an epic finish and they send the ball flying towards the corner.

BokehKing

Banned
I love the garage and customized options.

Have my gold nugget beta reward equipped, even though it just looks like a dirty sponge

dolabla

The AI teammates are absolutely dreadful sometimes. I'm about to come in for an epic finish and they send the ball flying towards the corner.

+1

I was playing on All-Star difficulty (which is already tough anyways) and they scored 2 goals for the other team. They were pissing me off.

ryseing

This fucking game.

Even though I don't know what I'm doing 90% of the time I'm still absolutely loving it. Can't wait to play with some of y'all.

bought this for PC just now. I own a PS4 but since I have PS+ its free and I wanted to give the devs money for owning both of them. If anyone is looking forward playing this on steam, you can add me. Or link me to your profile here and Ill do the rest.

Bullza2o

After the beta I kept telling my friends to get this game. Today they still refused to believe this game has potential and they think $20 is too much. They scoffed when I said it will be even more popular when it gets featured on esports.

I'm very disappointed, but I know I'll have a good time with GAF! see you guys online soon!

PSN BladeofAura

Lunar FC

After the beta I kept telling my friends to get this game. Today they still refused to believe this game has potential and they think $20 is too much. They scoffed when I said it will be even more popular when it gets featured on esports.

I'm very disappointed, but I know I'll have a good time with GAF! see you guys online soon!

PSN BladeofAura

Well a good way to lose my interest on a game is to tell me it's going to be a big esport.

ironcreed

Banned
Got me a season going. Just pure old school feeling fun, yet incredibly unique. It's like a classic arcade style game that I would have played back in the day, but it looks modern.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom