• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Rocket League |OT| Supersonic Acrobatic Rocket-Powered Battle-Cars

Status
Not open for further replies.

Hasney

Pbdadyx.gif

Grinchy

Banned
There seems to be a surprising number of people online on the PC version considering you can't buy it yet.

FDC1

Available in France on the PS4 store (I didn't find the game on the web store)

Edit: available on the webstore now too

Just played I think the most intense match I've ever played. 2v2 against Gibbs. 0-0 throughout. My heart is still beating. I'm gonna upload it to YouTube if anyone would like to see.
I'd be interested in seeing your match. I was watching Gibbs' stream earlier, he seems to be really good at the game. Well, he had a 16 win streak before I turned it off.

FDC1

20-25mn for me to download the game (if it doesn't slowdown by then). But I'll have to download the patch after that to play online. Well, I'll practice offline until then.

delSai

Just finished Arkham Knight and then saw Rocket League in the store, downloading it now. So many great games.

Hasney

20-25mn for me to download the game (if it doesn't slowdown by then). But I'll have to download the patch after that to play online. Well, I'll practice offline until then.

It downloads at the same time. The patch actually finished first for me.

I paused the update to have the game available as soon as possible.

With wonky PSN downloads I'm not sure it matters. I was just looking at 3 hour download time for just the game, then I unpaused the update and they're now both down to ten minutes. YMMV obviously PSN downloads are unpredictable for me.

Been watching a lot of youtube footage and twitch streams in preparation for release. Is there a significant learning curve to the controls or is the game pretty pick up and play?

Papercuts

fired zero bullets in the orphanage.
Been watching a lot of youtube footage and twitch streams in preparation for release. Is there a significant learning curve to the controls or is the game pretty pick up and play?

It's easy to pick up and play control wise, but there is a definite learning curve to the physics and how to really hit the ball well. The whole flying part is much more advanced too, but I had a lot of good matches in the beta without trying that often.

iosefe

So part of the deal to get Rocket League on PS+ was totally probably updating the store release schedule. This is my belief and you can't change it.

They REALLY want Rocket League for plus

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom