• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Rocket League |OT| Supersonic Acrobatic Rocket-Powered Battle-Cars

Status
Not open for further replies.

Szczepan

Neo Member
Jealous of everyone playing already. I guess I'll go play Arkham Knight. The Batmobile has a rocket boost. Close enough?

OK it wasn't up when I searched, but when I tried to play on NZ account (which wasn't activated) it said it had to be downloaded through my own account, then took me there!

This might've been asked already, but has it been clarified how it'll be released in the U.S.? Meaning, once those on the east coast have access, so does the rest of the country? If not, is there anyway to circumvent that?

D

Deleted member 325805

Unconfirmed Member
Thanks for the UK link, I'm actually getting max speed for a change!

robertoci

Still downloading at the moment but feel free to add me if anyone wants some games!

P.S. I'm new so be gentle :)

PSN: robertoci

This is actually a funny story, but the construction workers across the street decided to accidentally kill my Internet a couple hours ago. Have had to play offline bots all day.

So all of this talk about creating accounts in other regions, it doesn't work if doing it from the US?
I'm US, had an Australian account, entered in my debit card info for PS+ trial, downloaded game, and have been playing on US account all day.

newsguy

This is actually a funny story, but the construction workers across the street decided to accidentally kill my Internet a couple hours ago. Have had to play offline bots all day.

I'm US, had an Australian account, entered in my debit card info for PS+ trial, downloaded game, and have been playing on US account all day.

Umm... I want to do this right now

A game that is fun when you don't know what you are doing yet has the depth to entertain the hardcore players 7 years after release is something special.

Guys, I did an interview with Psyonix the other day :D

It'll be posted tomorrow on N4G. Hope you guys enjoy it! I asked lotsa interesting questions that I think GAF/RL enthusiasts would love

Yudoken

40K on twitch is huge.

Game is gonna be bigggg. Being on PC helps a lot

The developers did a lot of things with this game right, hopefully the game will be as fun as it looks!
Gonna play it after sleep in 8 hours on my friends PS4 and buy it then for steam to play 4 vs 4 in the same room =).

derExperte

Anyone else's PS4 getting very loud even when only idling in the main menu? It isn't even very hot in here at the moment.

redhood56

Banned
The Goon Squad of America would like to formerly announce our beef with The Dream Team. Get a solid team ready Dream Team because the worst players on neogaf are coming for you.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom