• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Rocket League |OT| Supersonic Acrobatic Rocket-Powered Battle-Cars

Status
Not open for further replies.
Just the final 2 trophies (items and distance driven, of course) to go for the Platinum. Glad the servers have been pretty great tonight. Hope it stays smooth!

kittoo

Cretinously credulous
Hey gaf,

can anyone help me out by sending a friend request and playing a game with me? I am trying to get all the trophies but none of my friends have this game. ID- kittoo4202004
Thanks.

Kaako

Felium Defensor
Just demolished a poor team 12-0 in ranked 3 vs 3.
Also fuck people who quit cause they get scored on a couple of times. Take the L like a champ, son.

Hasney

Going into ranked doubles does make it show why Nintendo locked ranked until everyone had experience in Splatoon...

Hey gaf,

can anyone help me out by sending a friend request and playing a game with me? I am trying to get all the trophies but none of my friends have this game. ID- kittoo4202004
Thanks.

Done!

Going into ranked doubles does make it show why Nintendo locked ranked until everyone had experience in Splatoon...

Done!
The season hasn't started yet. This is the pre-season.

Splatoon's issue with p2p servers and penalizing everybody if you or the host disconnects is much worse.

TechnicPuppet

Nothing! I said nothing!
I usually play 3v3 and whenever we end up with 4 players, which happens a lot it never ever finds anyone to add. So its always adding 2 computer players who ruin the game. Does this game after game till another 2 people quit then it will usually find 4 human players.

This happening to anyone else?

Hasney

The season hasn't started yet. This is the pre-season.

Splatoon's issue with p2p servers and penalizing everybody if you or the host disconnects is much worse.

I know it's pre-season, but having a mode where you're shorthanded if someone leaves and having people jumping straight into ranked is kinda ruining the mode. I just mean it might be better if it was't there yet, not adopting anything else from Spatoon at all!

none of my friends have this game.

you-chose-poorly.jpg

I've having the same issue, hopefully they patch it soon cos I do quite like that tracking feature and it is a shame if it didn't record like 80% of my gameplay.

So it's not me then. Bummer.
The 500 km trophy is going to be a grind if this is not going to be patched soon :-/
Still having immense fun with the game though!

Xater

On an 8 game winning streak, I don't think the good players have woken up yet so we're good as long as we don't get an idiots!

Hasney you online right now? I need to get that trophy. ;)

I would also like to play a couple of matches before going back to writing. This pizza still needs digestion.

BShadowJ

Had trouble on standard, ranked went through in seconds.

Yeah I'm searching all ranked modes now and no dice. It's not the servers being down here, it's matchmaking failing apparently, since it's on attempt 3 or 4 or something.

EDIT: Nevermind as soon as I posted found a game. lol

Seriously. I guess it's REALLY popular, why else would there be such trouble with the servers?

Yesterday they said they almost reached 100K so yeah... It's popular alright. LOL

Kaako

Felium Defensor
Waiting for one more players...
Error:64 shortly afterwards. Fuck you very much, bootleg ass servers/load balancers. Get your top people and them some working on this guys. Don't let the community hype die down cause of server issues.

Ramenman

Is the replay "editor" an actual editor (ie set cam angles and speed for several sequences and then run the whole thing), or more a "replay viewer" ?

From my experience it's more of the latter (I sure can view everything from a lot of angles and choose speeds and ton of options), but I don't really see anyway to put together a cool clip with all of this.

Aside from, of course, viewing a bunch of stuff, then recording the 'past 15 minutes' clip using the PS4 share system, then editing the captured bits into a video with external software.

Which is ok really, but everyone everywhere calling it a "replay editor" has me thinking maybe I'm missing something.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom