• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Rocket League |OT| Supersonic Acrobatic Rocket-Powered Battle-Cars

Status
Not open for further replies.

Z3M0G

Played a bunch of 4v4 online with friends. Two of which got their ps4s within the last 2 weeks.

This game validates the console for all of us. Heck, we had 5 in party chat and had to rotate someone out so we could all play.

We were surprised we couldnt split into two groups and play 3v3 with a bot... i expected this game to literally accommodate every possibility. Oh well. Some day?

Mechazawa

soulglojxu0g.gif

Bloodborne
Witcher 3
MOTHER. FUCKING. ROCKET. LEAGUE.

Grizzly! Good games yo! (Is lady on GAF? If so good games to you too!) Also ForcePSN, I'm pretty sure I got your name wrong but GG's!

I think we won like 18 games in a row. Some salty ass dudes playing this game.

iosefe

http://abload.de/img/soulglojxu0g.gif[/IMG

[s]Bloodborne[/s]
[s]Witcher 3[/s]
MOTHER. FUCKING. ROCKET. LEAGUE.[/QUOTE]
You let them score.

You gave them hope, then snatched it, threw it to the ground, crushed it under your foot and spit on it.

Then gave it a mean look.

Played a bunch of 4v4 online with friends. Two of which got their ps4s within the last 2 weeks.

This game validates the console for all of us. Heck, we had 5 in party chat and had to rotate someone out so we could all play.

We were surprised we couldnt split into two groups and play 3v3 with a bot... i expected this game to literally accommodate every possibility. Oh well. Some day?

You can definitely do that, did you try private match? I've played with a group of 5/6/7 people with bots rounding out.

Grizzly! Good games yo! (Is lady on GAF? If so good games to you too!)

I think we won like 18 games in a row. Some salty ass dudes playing this game.

Yup, I'm here! Very good games you two, had a blast. My playing deteriorated as the night went on, didn't even realize how tired I was.

And yeah, I'm surprised they were actually upset. It's like the equivalent of getting mad at Toribash. Who does that?

Lol @ salty players

I like to taunt. Any time we get a goal I spam "Wow!", "sorry!", and sometimes "no problem."

The opponent sometimes does the same. Very sarcastic, passive aggressive teasing. It amps me up though.

I always compliment enemy goals but love to thank them for scoring on their own net too.

cheesekao

So I checked PS+ and instead of rocket league, I got Guilty Gear Xrd since it's not out in my region. I don't know if this is a good or bad thing.

OccamsLightsaber

Regularly boosts GAF member count to cry about 'right wing gaf' - Voter #3923781
Lol @ salty players

I like to taunt. Any time we get a goal I spam "Wow!", "sorry!", and sometimes "no problem."

The opponent sometimes does the same. Very sarcastic, passive aggressive teasing. It amps me up though.

I always compliment enemy goals but love to thank them for scoring on their own net too.

On own goals, I say "Nice shot!"

I just played a match with a team of AI and they just dominated the match. It's not filling in open AI spots with real players anymore, I wonder what happened.
5E2iZdvl.jpg

I love this game. Haven't stayed up this late in a long time, just couldn't put it down. I'll pay for this tomorrow...

Best month of PS+ ever!

Holy shit been watching some streams and seen them playing against and with Kronovi, that guy/girl is beyond god-like. First time seeing Kronovi.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom