• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Rotten Tomatoes posts 2009 Golden Tomato Awards

Status
Not open for further replies.

XiaNaphryz

LATIN, MATRIPEDICABUS, DO YOU SPEAK IT
JzeroT1437 said:
Do I see the inklings of a Pixar backlash forming?
There's been rumblings for a while, particularly since Cars. It's just slowly grown with each release.

Mar

As a huge fan of the Evil Dead series of movies, I was terribly disappointed with Drag me to Hell. I'll watch it again though before I pass judgement.

DY_nasty

NeoGAF's official "was this shooting justified" consultant
g35twinturbo said:
:|

waaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaat?!?!?!
Zombieland wasn't funny. It had like 2 scenes that were B+ but its largely boring and meh.

You can't watch The Hangover then watch Zombieland. Its like having a threesome with Jessica Alba and Paula Patton then going downstairs and getting a handjob from Roseanne.

XiaNaphryz

LATIN, MATRIPEDICABUS, DO YOU SPEAK IT
DY_nasty said:
You can't watch The Hangover then watch Zombieland. Its like having a threesome with Jessica Alba and Paula Patton then going downstairs and getting a handjob from Roseanne.
:lol

MMaRsu

DY_nasty said:
Zombieland wasn't funny. It had like 2 scenes that were B+ but its largely boring and meh.

:lol

Damn that is so true though. Zombieland was ok, but it only had a couple of funny scenes. I liked Land of the Lost more than Zombieland :lol

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom