• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Round Four of the The NeoGAF N/A Hearthstone Superstar Open Challenge Season One!

squidyj

Alright, three matches left to go in round one, these should be completed tomorrow afternoon, if any of the six players left are having issues making their matches happen please post here or PM me...

The second round officially starts tomorrow (though the matches can be played at any time). If you haven't contacted your opponent yet, now's a good of a time as any to try to arrange a match for the weekend. Remember: The rest of the rounds are only three days long!

I missed a match with kuroneko on sunday and since pmed for a new time, but I haven't heard back from him at all, I sent him another pm today,

Fixed1979

I missed a match with kuroneko on sunday and since pmed for a new time, but I haven't heard back from him at all, I sent him another pm today,

I PM'd him as well as the other two who haven't played their match yet...we shall see what happens, I'll make some scratches if we don't get anything back this afternoon.

squidyj

I know he has a hard time meeting an NA schedule because he's in Japan and I feel really bad because it's my fault we didn't get the Sunday match going :(

sorry guys this week was extremely busy for me. I try to play my match asap but I'm also fine with you telling me I'm out.

sorry for the inconvenience guys.

Fixed1979

Just let me know if you make any headway with the two unplayed first round matches today, the winners will need to try to make catch up with everyone else once they're completed.

bunbun777

Hey Freakinchair sent you a friend request yesterday i can play tonight after work or tomorrow afternoon, looking forward to it.

thanks!
I added the guy on BN and pm'ed him on GAF. hope he is responding soon.

Hey I'm here, but I don't see your FR. Let me see if I can add you.

Edit: Added you on BN. Hopefully you see it as well. I'll be off and on today (CST) since it's my daughter's birthday but I should be on enough to get these games in.

ok sorry, I'm a mess today. Got confused hard.

My next opponent is Grayfox341 / Grayfox#1257.

I added him and he accepted. please send me a pm when you ready to play.

Fixed1979

ok sorry, I'm a mess today. Got confused hard.

My next opponent is Grayfox341 / Grayfox#1257.

I added him and he accepted. please send me a pm when you ready to play.

I've sent a PM to Grayfox to find out what's going on. If I don't have an answer back tonight I'll move this match along.

We should be on round three right now but most matches are still in round 2, let me know if you guys are having issues getting your games in.

bunbun777

Me and freakinchair have played 3 games so far, I'm up 2-1. I'm hoping we can finish them sometime today or tonight.

Freakinchair - 3
BunBun - 2

Very close games BunBun - well played on all of them. I got pretty lucky on the Sneeds into foe reaper deathrattle!

gutshot

I've sent a PM to Grayfox to find out what's going on. If I don't have an answer back tonight I'll move this match along.

We should be on round three right now but most matches are still in round 2, let me know if you guys are having issues getting your games in.

Ocho and I are playing tonight after the Sony conference.

Just as a bit of feedback, it might be good to make each round 3 business days long. I know for me I don't usually have a ton of playtime on weekends and I suspect others may be the same.

Fixed1979

Ocho and I are playing tonight after the Sony conference.

Just as a bit of feedback, it might be good to make each round 3 business days long. I know for me I don't usually have a ton of playtime on weekends and I suspect others may be the same.

Point taken, I had actually extended round one to hope to avoid people falling to far behind, though it seems like no matter what length the round are there's always going to be stragglers. We'll definitely take another look at round lengths once this tournament is over. As long as a visible effort is being made we can usually wait the extra day or so for people to catch up...

That said; Paperboywriter you're though to round two. Please contact Slashlen to arrange your next match.

Fixed1979

Just a quick update - Grayfox is scratched which officially ends round one. Apologies to Slashlen and LiveWire who have been waiting for this match to finish... Hopefully we're back on track and this part of the bracket can get caught back up with everyone else.

Slashlen

Slashlen 3
paperboywriter 2

An epic battle where the same type of Hunter deck won every game for both sides. Hearthstone is truly a diverse game. /s

LiveWire

LiveWire def Slashlen 3-1

ggs Slashlen, I was worried your Patron deck was going to run the table after your first win!

Top Bottom