• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

[RUMOR] Assassin's Creed Shadows Insider EXPOSES Ubisoft + Yasuke ERASED Company BANKRUPT

Status
Not open for further replies.
!Mods please delete this thread if another's already been created!

From the video description:
An Ubisoft insider has spoken to me & has spilled the secrets on Ubisoft, Assassin's Creed Shadows, Star Wars Outlaws, Skull & Bones, The Division AND even Ghost of Yotei somehow?! Let's dive in.

Well, folks it's another day another Ubisoft insider comes out and shares the deets. Some pretty damning claims are made in this video and there's no 100% method to determine if the guy is being real or not but it's worth the watch.

Claims
- Yasuke could potentially be removed from Shadows
- ACShadows may get delayed further into the spring
- Skull & Bones budget: 800M
- Ubisoft employees most junior level with no talent/experience
- SWOutlaws internally referred to as Red Dead Redemption tier game
- Future games planned to be marketed as not woke, not political (while still being woke and political)
- Much much more!

Enjoy! (Whether it's bs or not, it is still entertaining fs)

Last edited:

Bartski

Gold Member
Michael Jordan Lol GIF

You dont need an insider for some of the stuff in there, but the Yasuke removal is bullshit. The game is beyond salvation at this point, it has no redemption.

Skull and Bones 800M... I believe that. Another bloated AAAA turd, no doubt.

YukiOnna

Yeah, I doubt that.... It would cost more money to remove the Legendary Samurai who saved the Earth than to just take the loss and release it. The delay is probably just a last minute desperation attempt to hope the controversy dies down in a couple of months (It won't)

lh032

I cry about Xbox and hate PlayStation.
there is NO WAY they remove Yasuke in this current political agenda era.

StereoVsn

I can believe for majority of Ubi employees remaining being fairly junior and lack of competency.

There is no way Ubi is changing Shadows MC, 0% chance of that. And I got to see some receipts for the $800mil figure. Don’t see how even through it’s been in development for a long time.

Saber

You got be shitting me. No way that thing was true.
If this end up being true, this might be the confirmation that mentally ill people are taking care of projects.
Also no way Ubiwoke will ever remove Yasuke, they are way over their own asses and farts to do that. Their mission is to teach japanese about their own culture.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom