• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Rumor: Xbox E3 info (Zombie game, Battletoads, Forza Horizon, AoE, more)

icespide

Banned
ForceAwakens7Text.gif

sora87

All of that is super underwhelming. Another zombie game, another forza game, battletoads lol. AoE is the only thing that could be interesting.

Halo Wars beta was a given, Bonnie Ross already said all future Halo titles would have a beta.

Hopefully we see what updates Halo 5 will be receiving next year. Halo is the only franchise on Xbox I care about now, since Fable was flown into the ground.

Maximus P

Id love a dead rising 4...with co-op. On the other hand ive always wanted to see the project the undead labs was working on they have some great talent and i love their vision.

Hell. Lets have both.

sangreal

I know for a fact some of the list is true (FH3 and DR4) but there is so much noise in there in the form of old news and vagueness (ie zombie game) that it's hard to tell ifhe is just guessing

ekim

I know for a fact some of the list is true (FH3 and DR4) but there is so much noise in there in the form of old news and vagueness (ie zombie game) that it's hard to tell ifhe is just guessing

FH3 was never in question. Is Australia correct tho? And DR4 on the Xbox presser?

Sounds pretty legit TBH; like this is exactly a Microsoft E3 show and I've been watching them live for years. A new Battletoads from Rare is exciting. Hope it's there.

Dyna

Why is everyone expecting that kawa46 dude to actually post some legit info, lol. Look at their post history, doesn't exactly scream "industry insider" or anything...

shandy706

All of that is super underwhelming. Another zombie game, another forza game, battletoads lol. AoE is the only thing that could be interesting.

Every single one of those sounds incredibly interesting. Possibly the sequel to one of the best Zombie survival games to date. Possible sequel to the best arcade racing game to date. Possible sequel to a goofy TMNT like arcade game. Then, of course, AoE...which I love.

:p

Top Bottom