• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Ryzen 9000 series official prices

Leonidas

AMD's Dogma: ARyzen (No Intel inside)
All my Zen5 claims that I remember making.

• 2022 gaming performance in 2024 (TRUE!)
  • Zen5 will lose to Raptor Lake in at least one of the 6 AMD cherry pick games (TRUE!)
  • AMD chose 7900 XTX (which hurts Intel in their cherry picked games) to make Raptor Lake look bad in 1st party benchmarks (TRUE!)
winjer claims about me
  • you a liar you have no data (FALSE!)
so yep, that looks like the final tally is...

Leonidas 3
winjer winjer -1

Tell me where I told lies. You just fail to understand a basic relation between CPUs/GPUs leading you to make up stuff about me... and you again show your ignorance by saying I make outrageous claims. 3 true claims from me vs. 1 false claim from you. Whose really the liar here?

Last edited:

scydrex

Amd should have priced these cpu as 7000 series. If they would have do that then ok same performance but better efficiency, would have made more sense.

analog_future

Resident Crybaby
AMD somehow constantly manages to grasp defeat from the jaws of victory.

Intel handed them a silver platter and they put a day old McDonalds cheeseburger on it.

Some people were crying over Steve from Gamers Nexus about their Zen 5 review so he had a double take. And things weren't great again. Zen 5 is actually less efficient than Zen 4 in many cases!

Top Bottom