• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

S______L for PS5 to be revealed soon (The dedicated blueballs/Kojima 'conspiracy' thread)

Is this new Silent Hill real or fake?

• Real

Votes: 330 44.6%
  • Fake

Votes: 410 55.4%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

IntentionalPun

Ask me about my wife's perfect butthole
Again, if this was genuinely a scam, I really do feel Sony would have came out and put the kaboosh on it already. Letting it go any further will not end well for anyone if it is a scam and I do believe that if Sony knew something in that vein, they would have pulled the plug on this to save face before it blows up even further. Sony's not that dumb. A scam is bad PR wise. The fact that nothing still has yet to be said leaves me with doubt that it is a con job. But the days are still young.
Y'all can believe what you want.

His web site from 2015 is clearly scammy.. nobody has any explanation for it.. they just ignore it... his "games" he's released have been terrible.. no evidence he's ever had a dev team, or outsourced work to other studios.. he's at most bought a few assets, which anyone can buy for a couple hundred bucks via Unreal Marketplace or other websites.

I don't understand this endless ignoring of what is right in people's faces.. he's tried to delete it all from the internet too, but it's all out there.. you can find his old web site on archive.org, you can find his old shitty games on google play store via archive.org, or via APK download sites.. and then there is his terrible Steam early access game he removed from sale.. and then there is the obvious asset flip trailer. That's the entirety of the evidence of what Hasan and his "company" have ever been able to produce. And the entire time he was doing that he claimed he had a 10 person dev team, claimed in 2015 to have hired "11 voice actors", etc. Explain all of that in the context of this guy having a real dev team. Actual 1 man studios have produced far better content over less time, real games... a 10 person dev team outsourcing work to lots of studios would have created something of merit since 2015.

Heal yourselves of this madness friends!

Last edited:

DeepEnigma

Gold Member

His web site from 2015 is clearly scammy.. nobody has any explanation for it.. they just ignore it... his "games" he's released have been terrible.. no evidence he's ever had a dev team, or outsourced work to other studios.. he's at most bought a few assets, which anyone can buy for a couple hundred bucks via Unreal Marketplace or other websites.

I don't understand this endless ignoring of what is right in people's faces.. he's tried to delete it all from the internet too, but it's all out there.. you can find his old web site on archive.org, you can find his old shitty games on google play store via archive.org, or via APK download sites.. and then there is his terrible Steam early access game he removed from sale.. and then there is the obvious asset flip trailer. That's the entirety of the evidence of what Hasan and his "company" have ever been able to produce. And the entire time he was doing that he claimed he had a 10 person dev team, claimed in 2015 to have hired "11 voice actors", etc. Explain all of that in the context of this guy having a real dev team. Actual 1 man studios have produced far better content over less time, real games... a 10 person dev team outsourcing work to lots of studios would have created something of merit since 2015.

The butthole. Present it then.

Javthusiast

Banned
i9YbIGj.jpg

Jason should stick to factual leak reports and stop talking otherwise.

To be fair, he never really lied, or probably even planned for this since the start.

The moment the very first trailer was published, there were already people saying it was Kojima and Silent Hill (just one example. The content of the post has been removed, but you can see the title and that it is 2 months old). This was completely out of nowhere. Hasan did not come out with the idea of pretending he was working on Silent Hill, people around the internet randomly put out the connection because... desperation?

What Hasan did was posting the "Abandoned = S____L" tweet. I suspect he knew what he was doing (well, to a point, see where we are now). But that was his line for a total of like 4-5 hours. Then he started publishing very, VERY explicit clarification, after clarification, after clarification that he did NOT mean "Silent Hill" with that.

Confirmation bias is the only gear some people can put their brain on though, so they handily canceled out all the HUGE amount of evidence against Abandoned being Silent Hill, and made a mountain out of the molehill of "evidence" that they were right. 95% of all the "evidence" collected here is nothing Hasan did or said, it's stuff people have dug up around the internet (or made up in their own mind, for a good chunk) and spontaneously decided it HAD to be evidence of what they wanted it to be.

Of course though we live in a post-truth world, so most of those people will never admit they were chasing butterflies of their own creation, and the new marching order will be that evil mastermind Hasan led them all astray from the very beginning, and there was no way they could see through his impossibly deep and articulated scam disseminated over they years by... existing, playing on PlayStation and working on shit games?

This week I have seen some of those people unironically state that NOT believing this game was Silent Hill after "all the evidence" was equivalent to negating reality, or even to being a Flat Earther. I don't know if that's more funny or sad.
My man speaks truth for people willing to hear.

Eh like I said.

Should it be a scam then it's still hilarious to me as it exposes Sony's independent programs and the fact that they're not very good at paying close attention to what's going on.

I don't know what to make of this Hasan guy, but I do believe there is something in the cooker. Whether this is related to it or not remains to be seen. That's my stance, that's been my stance and I will stick to it. So I guess I am #TeamReal until the end :D I'll give it until August...just because of the PT coincidence, if nothing comes of it or should something be exposed before hand that proves Hasan is a fraud and this is all just a crazy theory then so be it.

But what a fun party it has been!

Last edited:

SkylineRKR

Hasan has no team, thats what I said before. His studio has no employees, or they're very well hidden. They're nowhere to be found on any social media or registry. He doesn't even have an office. Add up his shoddy history and he's a bullshitter so far. But still, one that managed to get on the Sony bandwagon, and Nuare published a video on him.

I expected the app to be delayed as I believe there is nothing. He first delays it for 3 days. Which should mean it was close to be ready for release but now its pushed back to August and he comes out and basically states he has nothing ready at all. Hasan doesn't lie as much as some claim; all the conspiracies about him being Hideo and SH are on the fanbase itself. But I think he does lie about a few things:

-his team. Why aren't they shown. No pictures, no videos, nothing on linkedin, social media... nothing. Everything directs to one inexperienced dev working from his bedroom.
-The app. It couldn't have been nearing completion last week with this huge delay. And remember, this is just about an app that was supposed to show trailers. This isn't even a playable alpha or anything. So its safe to say he has absolutely nothing yet.

In the end this is a guy that released amateur hour games that weren't even finished, a KS that was pulled within mere weeks and one that delays a trailer for months. Judging by the intel I saw of him I think he's a scammer, but I hoped he wasn't. I kind of liked the idea of a startup guy managing to get in cahoots with big studios and publishers.

Last edited:

Badlucktroll

Gold Member
Personally i think all we are getting fron Kojima is Death Stranding directors cut, which will be milked for a while, and absolutley NO announcement of A new Silent Hill or Metal Gear Solid remake. Those rumors were fake.

8BiTw0LF

Banned
  1. Blue: "FIND THE SOURCE"
  2. Red: "REALITY BENDS TO MY WILL BUT MY MIND IS DELUSIONAL"
  3. Blue: "I CANT TRUST YOU IF YOU CANT TRUST YOUR MIND SO FIND THE SOURCE"
  4. Red: "SHALL I REMIND YOU WHO I AM"
  5. Blue: "SHALL I REMIND YOU WHAT I CAN DO"
  6. Blue: "I THINK THEY SPOT ME STOP PLAYING ME AND FIND THE SOURCE"

Why keep coming in here? If I wasn't interested in a topic or thought something was stupid, I'd ignore the thread. There's way more stuff going on but some of us are having fun.
I'm having fun as well, with your misery and tenacity for not getting off this train even to save face and insanity for doubling down deeper into the rabbit hole. Don't tell me to not have fun now, take your own advice in that regard.

Last edited:

8BiTw0LF

Banned
  1. Blue: "FIND THE SOURCE"
  2. Red: "REALITY BENDS TO MY WILL BUT MY MIND IS DELUSIONAL"
  3. Blue: "I CANT TRUST YOU IF YOU CANT TRUST YOUR MIND SO FIND THE SOURCE"
  4. Red: "SHALL I REMIND YOU WHO I AM"
  5. Blue: "SHALL I REMIND YOU WHAT I CAN DO"
  6. Blue: "I THINK THEY SPOT ME STOP PLAYING ME AND FIND THE SOURCE"
  7. Red: "I CANT GET HOLD OF YOU SO I ASSUME YOU GOT MADE TIME TO SEPARATE"
  8. Blue: "BYE FOR NOW RED"
And the stream has ended. Let's see if the Abandoned website gets updated today.

(Edited last minute info on codes)

Last edited:

DryvBy

I'm having fun as well, with your misery and tenacity for not getting off this train even to save face. Don't tell me to have fun now, take your own advice in that regard.
I'm not coming into threads to derail it and insult others though. If I'm wrong, it's not going to hurt my feelings. I'm not Jesus Christ or anything. I'm DryvBy. And I've been wrong dozens of times. We still don't have a lot of answers which is why some of us are hanging on.

It's funny how Fake thinks this guy is just a grifter and yet Sony hasn't yanked his stuff. They have yanked stuff before. Remember Cyberpunk?

-The app. It couldn't have been nearing completion last week with this huge delay. And remember, this is just about an app that was supposed to show trailers. This isn't even a playable alpha or anything. So its safe to say he has absolutely nothing yet.
I agree, the app is the thing that doesn't make sense ...
Even if the App was broken, if would only be playing trailers they could have delayed the app a month and just simply posted a trailer now to appease the masses.

ZoukGalaxy

Why keep coming in here? If I wasn't interested in a topic or thought something was stupid, I'd ignore the thread. There's way more stuff going on but some of us are having fun.
Do like me, just use the "ignore" (profile) button, it's SO useful and this keep away all the negativity of some people trying to get a life by mocking others life. 💖
ron swanson spinning GIF

Last edited:
For me, the simple joy of this is imagining being played as if we were in the MGS2 Fake Colonel codec sequence.

With all these weird little coincidences and no clue as to what is real and what isn't. Or maybe I just really want this to be like that because I'm bored to tears :D

I'll admit it, I'm thoroughly amused by this and its just fun to watch unfold.

Last edited:

TheInfamousKira

Reseterror Resettler
Yeah, something is up. I'm #TeamReal for life, though, baby. I'm not worried about saving face or anything. Oh no, I lost some clout on a gaming enthusiast forum under a pseudonym, I'm ruinedddd. Nah, dudes. This shit is fun. Life is dark and edgy and clinical enough already. Doesn't need to spill over into completely trivial stuff like this.

I'm not coming into threads to derail it and insult others though. If I'm wrong, it's not going to hurt my feelings. I'm not Jesus Christ or anything. I'm DryvBy. And I've been wrong dozens of times. We still don't have a lot of answers which is why some of us are hanging on.

It's funny how Fake thinks this guy is just a grifter and yet Sony hasn't yanked his stuff. They have yanked stuff before. Remember Cyberpunk?

Train still moving. Now move your ass.

6df.gif
4175361_color1-5c3b9069c9e77c0001c6c85f.png

I see some moved to the second stage. I knew I would get your ire for telling you otherwise, and become the focus of your anger. But the light is at the end of the tunnel.

Live For GIF by The Weeknd

cucuchu

Sounds reasonable to not trust anything this guy says then, but still seems weird that Geoff would even reference a project from a scammer and how Hasan would be able to afford the money needed for Naure Studios to support his project and also throw up a video of them proudly supporting their working relationship.

I'm not saying one thing means another and this all leads to a Kojima Silent Hills, but what I am saying is that there are elements that do not add up if all the actors at play are behaving rationally.

Last edited:

Alebrije

If the app problem is real they knew about it days ago and did not need to wait until today to talk about it...

Extrange they waited today , is fishy.

My bet is a message just to calm.waters until the.next wave of information to solve the riddle comes.

Sony, Kojima and Konami still silent about this topic keeps TEAMREAL alive.

Last edited:

DeepEnigma

Gold Member

Good post, agreed.

MiguelItUp

I'm still #TeamNeutral, lmao. But man, this thread has been an entertaining rollercoaster, lmao. At times I'm like, "Man, you know, that's a good point..." and then I'm like, "Well, I don't know about that, but this entertainment is delicious!"

200-300 pages here we come! Lmao.

DeepEnigma

Gold Member
Yeah, something is up. I'm #TeamReal for life, though, baby. I'm not worried about saving face or anything. Oh no, I lost some clout on a gaming enthusiast forum under a pseudonym, I'm ruinedddd. Nah, dudes. This shit is fun. Life is dark and edgy and clinical enough already. Doesn't need to spill over into completely trivial stuff like this.
Can we talk about how the guy looks completely different grooming wise in videos that were mere days apart? Beard grew inches, greyed out, hair grew inches or almost looks like a wig in the second one. Were they pre-recorded?

He was "stressed" now beard is all grey... subtle clues for something. The party isn't over yet!

IntentionalPun

Ask me about my wife's perfect butthole
Sounds reasonable to not trust anything this guy says then, but still seems weird that Geoff would even reference a project from a scammer and how Hasan would be able to afford the money needed for Naure Studios to support his project and also throw up a video of them proudly supporting their working relationship.

I'm not saying one thing means another and this all leads to a Kojima Silent Hills, but what I am saying is that there are elements that do not add up if all the actors at play are behaving rationally.
He didn't know he was a scammer.. all he knew was the guy had a trailer on the PS blog and his "Game" was getting attention... Geoff isn't out here e-detectiving the games that get a PS Blog, either is Sony.

Someone having money isn't really that mysterious either.. he's also had the money to pretend to dink around as an indie dev making pennies for 6 years. Family money? Real job? Who knows?

We don't even know if he's given Nuare studios a dime either.

Last edited:

TheInfamousKira

Reseterror Resettler
Can we talk about how the guy looks completely different grooming wise in videos that were mere days apart? Beard grew inches, greyed out, hair grew inches or almost looks like a wig in the second one. Were they pre-recorded?

He was "stressed" now beard is all grey... subtle clues for something. The party isn't over yet!

Pre-recorded messages from different times, yo'.

GhostOfTsu

Banned
Hasan has no team, thats what I said before. His studio has no employees, or they're very well hidden. They're nowhere to be found on any social media or registry. He doesn't even have an office. Add up his shoddy history and he's a bullshitter so far. But still, one that managed to get on the Sony bandwagon, and Nuare published a video on him.

I expected the app to be delayed as I believe there is nothing. He first delays it for 3 days. Which should mean it was close to be ready for release but now its pushed back to August and he comes out and basically states he has nothing ready at all. Hasan doesn't lie as much as some claim; all the conspiracies about him being Hideo and SH are on the fanbase itself. But I think he does lie about a few things:

-his team. Why aren't they shown. No pictures, no videos, nothing on linkedin, social media... nothing. Everything directs to one inexperienced dev working from his bedroom.

In the end this is a guy that released amateur hour games that weren't even finished, a KS that was pulled within mere weeks and one that delays a trailer for months. Judging by the intel I saw of him I think he's a scammer, but I hoped he wasn't. I kind of liked the idea of a startup guy managing to get in cahoots with big studios and publishers.
But he's not making any money with this 'scam'? What's the point? I don't get it.

If he needs money, he just has to start an only fans and show hole. I will pay.

I'm still #TeamNeutral, lmao. But man, this thread has been an entertaining rollercoaster, lmao. At times I'm like, "Man, you know, that's a good point..." and then I'm like, "Well, I don't know about that, but this entertainment is delicious!"

200-300 pages here we come! Lmao.

TeamNeutral as well. Well, TeamConfused to be honest. Sony should have dropped the hammer on that Hasan guy already...I really don't know what they are waiting for. He is using their platform willy-nilly, with nothing to prove for it so far.

DeepEnigma

Gold Member
He didn't know he was a scammer.. all he knew was the guy had a trailer on the PS blog and his "Game" was getting attention... Geoff isn't out here e-detectiving the games that get a PS Blog, either is Sony.

Someone having money isn't really that mysterious either.. he's also had the money to pretend to dink around as an indie dev making pennies for 6 years. Family money? Real job? Who knows?

We don't even know if he's given Nuare studios a dime either.
If you think the Dorito Pope is just as clueless as us forum plebs and does not have much more inside knowledge to this, I have some swamp land to sell you... in Silent Hill, Maine.

Dude is a marketing hype man. His tweets were even funny, "Hasan must be sleeping, or away from his machine." Now Cory Barlog and others are getting in on the fun.

I doubt it's a scam at this point... may or may not be linked to Kojima, but top Sony dogs now having fun with it... ehhhhhh.

Top Bottom