• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

S______L for PS5 to be revealed soon (The dedicated blueballs/Kojima 'conspiracy' thread)

Is this new Silent Hill real or fake?

• Real

Votes: 330 44.6%
  • Fake

Votes: 410 55.4%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

IntentionalPun

Ask me about my wife's perfect butthole
If you think the Dorito Pope is just as clueless as us forum plebs and does not have much more inside knowledge to this, I have some swamp land to sell you... in Silent Hill, Maine.

Dude is a marketing hype man. His tweets were even funny, "Hasan must be sleeping, or away from his machine." Now Cory Barlog and others are getting in on the fun.

I doubt it's a scam at this point... may or may not be linked to Kojima, but top Sony dogs now having fun with it... ehhhhhh.
There is no inside knowledge to have...

Nor do these guys realize how shitty of a "Dev" Hasan is most likely.. in the end.. it doesn't matter.. nothing is released.. nothing is for sale.. they all likely just think it's funny people thought this was Kojima.

Last edited:

ZoukGalaxy

Purple site locked their new thread lol

Probably going to ban anyone who dared to insult J Schrier
*purple adoring their god*

prayer GIF

*purple freespeech*

SITEasdasddd get GIF

Last edited:

8BiTw0LF

Banned
white and black are the colors of Ludens logo.
And blue is the color of PlayStation and red is the color of Konami.

1. Blue: "FIND THE SOURCE"
  2. Red: "REALITY BENDS TO MY WILL BUT MY MIND IS DELUSIONAL"
  3. Blue: "I CANT TRUST YOU IF YOU CANT TRUST YOUR MIND SO FIND THE SOURCE"
  4. Red: "SHALL I REMIND YOU WHO I AM"
  5. Blue: "SHALL I REMIND YOU WHAT I CAN DO"
  6. Blue: "I THINK THEY SPOT ME STOP PLAYING ME AND FIND THE SOURCE"
  7. Red: "I CANT GET HOLD OF YOU SO I ASSUME YOU GOT MADE TIME TO SEPARATE"
  8. Blue: "BYE FOR NOW RED"

SkylineRKR

But he's not making any money with this 'scam'? What's the point? I don't get it.

If he needs money, he just has to start an only fans and show hole. I will pay.

Honestly I don't know. Perhaps his efforts are genuine but he simply fails to complete them. I think he did remove the buy option of Haunting, his KS was stopped when there was essentially pocket money generated. This latest project attracted mainstream attention, who knows he has what the wants. He puts himself on video even, didn't do it for his small time Steam projects.

if a developer is passionate about his work, wouldn't he show his studio, some WIP, some concept art on the desk. Wouldn't he be active on FB and blogs etc to interact with fans? This guy just tweets, and shows a few mug shots.

Last edited:

Tommi84

Probably mentioned, but if not. If you add enter at the end of the page (as mentioned on the main page), you have the following:

Update - yup, already mentioned :D

Last edited:

dukeoflegs

I got really excited when I woke up and saw 10 new pages. Kind of hoping of being wrong but a delay?
Well I just picked up Mario Odyssey so I got something to do instead while this thread slowly goes quiet.

#teamfake

kyliethicc

Have at it.

continued:

Probably mentioned, but if not. If you add enter at the end of the page (as mentioned on the main page), you have the following:

Update - yup, already mentioned :D

Bait GIF

DryvBy

There is no app. It was all a lie.

c9hwluz.png

Sony would know wtf this is at this point so if it's all a lie, they tricked even Sony! The guys that censor games before they're released because of certain content. They don't let anything just pop up here. So whatever this is an Siren Head, I guess we'll find out in August but let's not pretend there's nothing out there for Abandoned.

Now, we still have a lot of unanswered original questions. Konami not protecting their brand is one.

DeepEnigma

Gold Member

c9hwluz.png

Sony would know wtf this is at this point so if it's all a lie, they tricked even Sony! The guys that censor games before they're released because of certain content. They don't let anything just pop up here. So whatever this is an Siren Head, I guess we'll find out in August but let's not pretend there's nothing out there for Abandoned.

Now, we still have a lot of unanswered original questions. Konami not protecting their brand is one.

ONWARD TO AUGUST!!!

Shiba Inu Train GIF by Shibetoshi Nakamoto

cucuchu

Lol you guys. Can't wait to feast upon your tears of disappointment.
Probably true...

But two of my favorite IP's are Silent Hill and Alien. Two IP's that have been tail-spinning into their ultimate demise for while. With the Alien IP the only god damn sliver of hope I have is with a L4D clone where I get to shoot midget xeno's with what appears to be the intelligence and motivation to kill of a cow (the new Cold Iron game). On the other hand I have Silent Hill with this very, very, VERY slim chance of some massive conspiracy theory playing out which will end up producing something that will actually dig the IP out of the grave.

I'm prepared for the disappointment but honestly the glimmer of hope from this microscopic CHANCE of it all playing out like we hope is worth it to me.

DelireMan7

This actually aligns with what I expected.

1. Gamescom 2021 is in August:

2. Geoff Keighley confirmed he'll do an extensive coverage of the whole event as a part of SGF

3. Gamescom ends on 27 August and is expected to have some sort of huge closing event.

4. Silent Hills/P.T. was announced at... Gamescom 2014. So this will mark 7 years since the original teaser.
That's the spirit !
gerard butler love GIF

This thread is the most fun I ever had on Neogaf !

I just want it to never end :)

ZoukGalaxy

You're speaking to the fanbase that had the fucking like 8 hit combo of Origins, Homecoming, Downpour, Book of Memories, two shit movies and a pachinko machine. Bruh, we're out of tears. We're the reason the ocean level is rising.
Actually, I think the first Silent Hill movie is very good (the 2nd is a pure joke) and they did a pretty decent job for a videogame adaptation. I really love the mood of this movie.

Last edited:

dyergram

Typical twitter dweeb patrol clutching their pearls that ‘respected colleges’ ‘fanned the flames’ of this conspiracy theory like it’s the fucking protocols of Zion fucking lol

MaKTaiL

What if he did this just so people would be pissed off and make us think it was all a lie but it is actually not a lie at all and we figured out way too early and they are trying to do damage control so that when the real Silent Hill announcement happens it is finally a surprise?

#TeamReal

Last edited:

kyliethicc

c9hwluz.png

I'll bet the game never ships.

Last edited:

DryvBy

I imagine TeamFake is the kind of person that after JFKs assassination said, "See, the CIA said it was some book nerd extremist. It all makes sense!" and then when Jack Ruby fed him a bullet sandwich, TeamFake went, "Nothing unusual! JFK was loved by many!".

Just join us, TeamFake. You guys only need to ask for forgiveness.

SkylineRKR

What if he did this just so people would be pissed off and make us think it was all a lie but it is actually not a lie at all and we figured out way too early and they are trying to do damage control so that when the real Silent Hill announcement happens it is finally a surprise?

#TeamReal

Yeah that must be it.

Or they've actually handed over development over to Santa Clause himself. Release slated for 25th of December.

IntentionalPun

Clearly, there is. Since he scammed Sony and all, eh? Right? That's the team fake narrative, right?

My opinion is you guys overcomplicate everything and make it sound more dramatic than it is; he got in the dev program.. did he lie on the forms? I don't know.. maybe/maybe not.. one man dev teams get dev kits, we know this, maybe that's all he said. Did he lie to get a blog post? Again, I have no clue.. one man dev teams get blog posts too.

He's a liar; almost certainly.. that much is true.... saying he "scammed Sony" considering all we know is he submitted a blog post / trailer that was an asset flip is a bit dramatic. I do think he's been lying on Twitter since getting the blog post.. and I think Sony should probably look into it. No clue if they give a shit enough about a guy making a fool out of himself on the internet though.

Last edited:

DeepEnigma

Gold Member
My opinion is you guys overcomplicate everything and make it sound more dramatic than it is; he got in the dev program.. did he lie on the forms? I don't know.. maybe/maybe not.. one man dev teams get dev kits, we know this, maybe that's all he said. Did he lie to get a blog post? Again, I have no clue.. one man dev teams get blog posts too.

He's a liar; almost certainly.. that much is true.. saying he "scammed Sony" considering all we know is he submitted a blog post / trailer that was an asset flip is a bit dramatic.
Or we are having fun.

I mean, the app is in his profile.

THE SHOW GOES ON!

DryvBy

He's a liar; almost certainly.. that much is true.... saying he "scammed Sony" considering all we know is he submitted a blog post / trailer that was an asset flip is a bit dramatic. I do think he's been lying on Twitter since getting the blog post.. and I think Sony should probably look into it. No clue if they give a shit enough about a guy making a fool out of himself on the internet though.

What's your proof that he lied? Did Sony come out and say he lied? Can you link your sources or are you some wild conspiracy theorist?

Last edited:

IntentionalPun

What's your proof that he lied? Did Sony come out and say he lied? Can you link your sources or are you some wild conspiracy theorists?
I said he's almost certainly a liar; not that I have proof. Right in that post I suggested maybe he didn't lie to Sony.

But I believe it's almost certain he's been lying in general on the internet since 2015. That's not a conspiracy theory.

TheInfamousKira

Reseterror Resettler
Actually, I think the first Silent Hill movie is very good (the 2nd is a pure joke) and they did a pretty decent job for a videogame adaptation. I really love the mood of this movie.

I think they nailed the atmosphere, absolutely. Very good setting, camera work, etc. Story and aging CGI I can't say the same about, but...

Dick Jones

Gold Member
If you think the Dorito Pope is just as clueless as us forum plebs and does not have much more inside knowledge to this, I have some swamp land to sell you... in Silent Hill, Maine.

Dude is a marketing hype man. His tweets were even funny, "Hasan must be sleeping, or away from his machine." Now Cory Barlog and others are getting in on the fun.

I doubt it's a scam at this point... may or may not be linked to Kojima, but top Sony dogs now having fun with it... ehhhhhh.
The fact Sony Devs are tweeting about it I'm convinced it's not a scam. The train never stops

Top Bottom