• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

S______L for PS5 to be revealed soon (The dedicated blueballs/Kojima 'conspiracy' thread)

Is this new Silent Hill real or fake?

• Real

Votes: 330 44.6%
  • Fake

Votes: 410 55.4%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Lokaum D+

Just a reminder that PT was launched at August 12

sLJ0cvK.png

Last edited:

MastaKiiLA

lol @ money laundering.. people always throw that around and it's just silly.. SILLY
Yeah. Money laundering works for cash businesses, which this most certainly is not. There was a Jamaican restaurant near my house that my family was totally convinced was a money laundering front. They've been open for decades, yet they have the worst service, and barely have any food available after 12pm. Delicious curry goat, oxtail, and beef patties, but how you gonna run a food business when you're always running out of the only product you sell, even before the afternoon commute? Either a poorly-run business, or a money laundering front. I'm not sure how it's supposed to work, but I assume you don't want to take in a full day's income, so that you can pad out your receipts with the cash you're laundering. Which would explain why they never had enough food. I'm probably wrong though.

IntentionalPun

Ask me about my wife's perfect butthole
Yeah. Money laundering works for cash businesses, which this most certainly is not. There was a Jamaican restaurant near my house that my family was totally convinced was a money laundering front. They've been open for decades, yet they have the worst service, and barely have any food available after 12pm. Delicious curry goat, oxtail, and beef patties, but how you gonna run a food business when you're always running out of the only product you sell, even before the afternoon commute? Either a poorly-run business, or a money laundering front. I'm not sure how it's supposed to work, but I assume you don't want to take in a full day's income, so that you can pad out your receipts with the cash you're laundering. Which would explain why they never had enough food. I'm probably wrong though.
Beyond that giving 30% away to Sony, then having to pay tax on top of that, would be the worst money laundering rate in the world lol

MiguelItUp

TeamNeutral as well. Well, TeamConfused to be honest. Sony should have dropped the hammer on that Hasan guy already...I really don't know what they are waiting for. He is using their platform willy-nilly, with nothing to prove for it so far.
Wholeheartedly agree. If there wasn't any truth to this, you'd think that someone would come in to dismiss all of it once and for all. Especially with the lengths that it's gotten to on numerous forums, communities, and groups. It's gotten out of hand, lmao.

DeepEnigma

Gold Member
-Pays for a Dev Kit
-Doesn't have a product for sale
-Interviews for free

This guy is banking!
Don't forget, contracted Nuare that made a cute video for him with mono clicking in the background, who also worked on projects like Halo Infinite, TLoU2, Ghost of Tsushima, Fortnite, Spider-Man, Days Gone, Death Stranding, etc..
I wonder if Nuare is about to be purchased the way they unfollowed everyone and left only 10 follows with 3-4 out of the 10 having worked on Silent Hill projects.

Last edited:

Kdad

An just like one of the 4 pics of Kojima earlier...

<blockquote class="twitter-tweet"><p lang="fr" dir="ltr">Voilà !🕵️🔍<br><br>1 : Carousel 🎠<br>2 : Reverse !!!<br>3 : Suit 👈: Follow Suit (sequel) or P.T. Like! <br>4 : SILENCE !!! 🤫<a href="https://twitter.com/hashtag/SilentHill?src=hash&amp;ref_src=twsrc^tfw">#SilentHill</a> <a href="https://t.co/mXWo3leufs">pic.twitter.com/mXWo3leufs</a></p>&mdash; Rob DE FREITAS (@rob_defreitas) <a href="">June 24, 2021</a></blockquote> <script async src="https://platform.twitter.com/widgets.js" charset="utf-8"></script>

Top Bottom