• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

S______L for PS5 to be revealed soon (The dedicated blueballs/Kojima 'conspiracy' thread)

Is this new Silent Hill real or fake?

• Real

Votes: 330 44.6%
  • Fake

Votes: 410 55.4%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

OmegaSupreme

advanced basic bitch
Something new...

Working Super Troopers GIF

Well you would think the Bloober thing would have finally killed this conspiracy theory, but chances are you'll see the dumbest grasping at straws yet.
Both Bloober and Blue Box are secret Kojima studios created to throw us off the the trail. Thats why they all begin with B.

3liteDragon

Well you would think the Bloober thing would have finally killed this conspiracy theory, but chances are you'll see the dumbest grasping at straws yet.
From Feb 2021.
However, VGC understands that Konami has already outsourced a Silent Hill project to a prominent Japanese developer, with a reveal due this summer.

If Bloober Team is also working on Silent Hill – something our sources were unable to confirm – then that would mean that two franchise reboots are in the works, which is something that industry insiders have suggested could be Konami’s intention.

Last edited:

baphomet

From Feb 2021.

Yea, that doesn't change the fact that this has nothing to do with any of it. You think Kojima would be dumb enough to give away his masterful plan by posting Abandoned is S_________L and will be revealed soon? Or do you think some dumb ass looking for attention would, only to go back and make perfectly clear that he isn't actually associated with Konami, Kojima, or Silent Hill when forever to? Which one sounds more likely to you?

3liteDragon

Yea, that doesn't change the fact that this has nothing to do with any of it. You think Kojima would be dumb enough to give away his masterful plan by posting Abandoned is S_________L and will be revealed soon? Or do you think some dumb ass looking for attention would, only to go back and make perfectly clear that he isn't actually associated with Konami, Kojima, or Silent Hill when forever to? Which one sounds more likely to you?
Well according to VGC (who turned out to be right with the Bloober SH scoop), we're getting a reveal THIS SUMMER of ANOTHER Silent Hill game from a "prominent" Japanese developer so I'm hyped regardless either way. Idc if Hasan's game has any thing to do with it, it's just that everything about his studio and all the coincidences found so far happen to be interesting but I'm just here for the memes & jokes anyway, I've never had this much fun reading a thread in a long time.

DryvBy

At what point will you realize it's not real? When the app never shows up? When it's not at the presser next month?

I love this kind of response.

So you (whom I assume doesn't even have an uncle working for Sony) have confirmed that Sony, a billion dollar company, got tricked by HK and they're actively stupid enough to not address it? You can see the evidence but not Sony, who has more information than you?

IntentionalPun

Ask me about my wife's perfect butthole

So you (whom I assume doesn't even have an uncle working for Sony) have confirmed that Sony, a billion dollar company, got tricked by HK and they're actively stupid enough to not address it? You can see the evidence but not Sony, who has more information than you?

Describe what you think Sony was tricked into...

(honest question, just curious)

baphomet

You're going to have to explain what they were tricked into. They showed a trailer for an indie title on a blog. There's nothing that would need to be addressed 😂

Faithless83

Banned
Something new...

Indeed morse code.
First part of the message (blue) is a mess of T,E,I and a few other letters and it looks like encoded or a code.
Second part(red) is as follows:
Our God has no place in here
This is us only n now cuz
you didn't clean up the mess you left behind
I took it on my own to do
so, let me be clear
I'm taking over now

I used a crappy phone app to decode it, so it may not be perfect.

This was the same channel that matched the countdown with Hasan tweet, right?

mckmas8808

Mckmaster uses MasterCard to buy Slave drives
Indeed morse code.
First part of the message (blue) is a mess of T,E,I and a few other letters and it looks like encoded or a code.
Second part(red) is as follows:
Our God has no place in here
This is us only n now cuz
you didn't clean up the mess you left behind
I took it on my own to do
so, let me be clear
I'm taking over now

I used a crappy phone app to decode it, so it may not be perfect.

This was the same channel that matched the countdown with Hasan tweet, right?
inception GIF

IbizaPocholo

NeoGAFs Kent Brockman

After Hassan Kahraman unveiled his Abandoned Teaser to the internet, widespread speculation began that Abandoned was - in fact - a secret reveal for Hideo Kojima's Silent Hill. While Blue Box Game Studios have fervently denied any connection to Hideo Kojima and Silent Hill, the internet has continued to find odd correlations between Blue Box Game Studios, Abandoned, Hideo Kojima, and Silent Hill. This is that story.

According to Hassan Kahraman, Abandoned will be revealed in the coming months.

bitbydeath

Gold Member
Obviously I mean what you are rhetorically denying they were tricked into...

If this isn't Silent Hill/Kojima, what was Sony really tricked into?
You’re argument of what Sony is being tricked into is on the last page.
What he's likely lying about is the scope of his game, and the idea that he even has a dev team. Sony likely doesn't suspect him at all of those things
You’re wrong of course, Sony knows exactly what’s going on.

Top Bottom