• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

S______L for PS5 to be revealed soon (The dedicated blueballs/Kojima 'conspiracy' thread)

Is this new Silent Hill real or fake?

• Real

Votes: 330 44.6%
  • Fake

Votes: 410 55.4%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

ksdixon

Is no one else worried about the lawsuit and effect on workflow at Activision Blizzard affecting COD development further, when we already have the rumor that COD being behind is why the July "E3 scale" event got pushed to August?

mckmas8808

Mckmaster uses MasterCard to buy Slave drives
Okay so there was a real Hassan Kahraman who was a shit developer. They bought his company because he was so shit no one would suspect anything good would come out of it and because the name was Blue Box. That Hassan Kahraman retired on the Sony money somewhere, and a CGI Hassan Kahraman took over, puppeteered by Kojima and Sony. Is that right?

I'm confused. :-?

8BiTw0LF

Banned

evil GIF

Kdad

Who even are Al-Hub. Probably just using Hasan for clout.

From their website
The hip team is a team that specializes in games and everything related to this beautiful world. The hip team was established in March of 2019. It provides gaming content in all social media from YouTube, Twitter, Instagram or even our website.

¯\_(ツ)_/¯

In 7 minutes they are doing a live stream about a 'new start' ... seems to be episode 100 for them so ... congrats? 42k subscribers isn't nothing.

Last edited:

Javthusiast

Banned
Wait for the trailer to be postponed on August 9th until October or some shit. Jerking you Team Realers into oblivion.

Last edited:
Wait for the trailer to be postponed on August 9th until October or some shit. Jerking you Team Realers into oblivion.
That's not on us, it's on Sony at this point and whenever they want to have their Playstation Experience or whatever the hell will be the main event of the year.
Kind of suspect this is all on whatever bullshit they have agreed w Activision and their yearly piece of shit shooter (not to mention the recent Blizzard meltdown).
So yeah, we'll wait as long as it takes I guess.

Ellery

Is no one else worried about the lawsuit and effect on workflow at Activision Blizzard affecting COD development further, when we already have the rumor that COD being behind is why the July "E3 scale" event got pushed to August?

Only worried for the people being harassed there. I can wait for games. No trouble for me.

Perrott

Depends. Could have been since 2015 or 2019/20 depending on who you listen to.
Anyway: spill your filthy guts!
It was about how the other day, after reading the tweets of an alleged Russian insider about how he thinks Abandoned could be Metal Gear related (either a remake or MGS6), I remembered one tidbit I heard a while ago (more than four years) from a friend of a friend who worked in the industry and, for what its worth, had a solid track record. It was about how Metal Gear Solid 6 was in early development at the time (Survive was already announced by then, so it wasn't that, no).

But last night I started to catch up with the whole the Abandoned situation and Blue Box's communication on social media, and I have to say that I'm no longer a believer that this game could be MGS6 as some things just don't line up.

Last edited:

Faithless83

Banned
I don't think they will delay the app again.
The big event, it looks like it...
Why they keep doing it, is what's weird.

Last edited:

MudoSkills

Volcano High Alumnus (Cum Laude)
Probably waiting for the first trailer to land in the app before they put the interview out because if they reveal that Abandoned is just a game from a small studio at this point nobody is going to give a shit about the trailer drop.

Last edited:

GHG

Gold Member
Read the comments on this trailer and I now think this shit is 99.99999% connected:

Note the breed of the dog (huskey) and this:

zlhxrgw.jpg

What's the significance you ask? Well...

ONZd3ND.jpg

And for the husky part:

From 2:50 if you are impatient.

Top Bottom